Fourteen

Hazel's P.O.V

Over the week nothing important has happened to me. A short recap of the week, Annabeth has been acting really weird lately, Reyna's been distracted, Calypso seems happier, Piper has been staring at her phone more often and Thalia is the only one who seems to completely the same besides the occasional complaining about school but would Thalia really be Thalia if she doesn't complain every once in a while. I have continued to see Frank in the halls, he stops by sometimes and says hi. I have a tattoo of a wolf and Frank likes animals, I have a tattoo of the outline of China and Frank has told me he has ancestry from China. Could Frank be my soulmate? I'd love for Frank to be my soulmate but he probably isn't, his soulmate is probably someone prettier and confident. Even if  in this slim to none possibility that Frank is my soulmate he probably won't want me, and I wouldn't blame him. I have a lot of scars and bruises from him, I don't know why, my guess is that he is just super clumsy.

I have continued working on my project for the entire week, at first I thought I would paint the dancer at the beach but then I decided that was horrible idea since Piper was already taking photos there for her project and I wanted to give this to her for a gift once it got graded and returned back to me. So I decided to take another route and instead I decided to paint a portrait of a ballerina except that ballerina would be Piper. Piper hasn't danced in years and she needs something to encourage her to go back to what she loves doing. I've also been trying all week to get her to try to start dancing again. I want all my friends to be happy right now and I may not be the most intelligent but they don't seem happy. Annabeth has a stepmonster of a mother, Calypso has a greedy father, Thalia has had to deal with her mother who basically ruined her childhood, Reyna seems suspiciously distracted, Piper has a movie star father that never acknowledges her and Rachel's family is rich beyond limit (not exactly a bad thing).

Today is Thursday and I finally finished my project, it looks good if I do say so myself, I worked hard on it. Everybody is just drowning in homework, I don't know why we are getting so much homework. I woke up, got ready for school, ate breakfast and drove to school with Nico, so basically the same thing I've done for the past two weeks. Today I wasn't feeling so good, my head was pounding and felt hot to the touch, I just shrugged it off and continued to go to school though. I didn't really have time to meet up with the girls before class today since I was a little bit late so I just ran to class. I arrived to art class a bit sweaty (that could be from the running or just the fact that my head is super warm) and sat down next to Rachel quickly right before the bell rang.

The teacher cleared her throat and said, "Thank you, for joining us this morning miss Levesque." I could feel people looking at me and it immediately made my face warm up, no doubt I was blushing like a tomato.

Rachel whispered to me, "Hazel, are feeling okay? You don't look so hot."

"Yeah. Don't worry about me, I'm completely fine." I said but Rachel didn't look like she believed me, she hesitantly pulled her eyes away from me and focused on the class.

The rest of the class I couldn't really pay attention, I felt so tired. I managed to survive 3 more classes, how? I'm not really sure on that. I was finally walking to fourth period until I bumped into someone, it was Frank.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going! I didn't hurt you, did I?!"

"No Hazel, I'm good. Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah, I'm f-fine." I said as I straightened myself up.

"Hey Hazel, are you sure you're okay? You don't look so good right now."