SUPRISE-chapter 2

Spifey's pov

I was getting everything ready at work. It was 4am, and Finn kept falling asleep on the cashier register.
The store was opened.
A swarm of people came in, and ran into the back and spilled alot of stuff.
I glanced in the back.
My manager Kirsten, who ia my cousin, runs in the back.
"YOU GUYS FOUND MY DRUGS!"
The people back there were not regular people.
They
Were
Officers.
The head officer Karen came.
She marched twards me, my hearts swiften its beatings, i wasnt prepared to ge arrested!
"Can I speak to your manager?" she asks me. I point to Kirsten.
Karen handcuffs my thot cousin.
I back up near Finn, who is frightened to death.
Two buff, muscular, officers come to Finn and myself.
"You are under arrest," The officer Larry said.
"We didnt know about the drugs- please. Dont arrest us, wr both got hired 3 days ago!" Finn tells the officer.
I knod my head with tears in my eyes.
They handxuff us anyeay, drive us to the jail, is looked dark, and in ruins.Kirsten was thrown in a diffrent cell than me and finn.
Me and Finn sgared a cell, nobody was around, just us two, in the cold cell, of CrumpetWood Prison.
Our cuffs were off so we were free to jiggle our hands.
He held onto my hand tight.I looked at my short boyfriend, he is looking at me  with a panicked face.
I Hug him, his eyes and face are begging for a kiss, but im way to tall. I slop down so im low enough he can kiss me.
He gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I was cold and bored, I yawned leaned agenst the wall and dozed off. I felt Finn lean on my shoulder.
It was a peaceful sleep, it felt like i can sleep for hours more.
BANG!BANG!BANG!
Me and Finn both woke up, we saw offixer Larry banging at the cell walls.
"GET OUTA HERE!" He yells. I slowly exit the place, and soom, the whole jail. Me and Finn are walking together.
"Jobless..." Finn whispers.
I knod slowly. We need a new way to make money.
"Gas station, thats highering.." I supposed that was the easiest money making job, easy job easy money.

Gas station, once we arrived, i saw someone named Karen ask for the manager.

I saw a bag if cheetos , and held my hand out to get it.
"SPIFEY?!?!?! FINN?!?!??! Is that you???!!" We bot look behind.
Its skeppy.
Almost as worst as having a homophobic family.
Skeppy.