Is this the End?-Chapter 9

Acouple hours later.....

Vurb finally came back, untied them all. Tay slapped A6d's face so hard a tooth flew out.

Apparently, everybody had to evacuate the area, because of the ash.
Spifey and Finn eended up buying an apartment together, and told all of their fans, and alot of them ended up being supportive.
A6d and Skeppy's relationship is harsh, because of how A6d is to his fans, people dont support their relationship, but they still have eachother.
Vurb became the most famous cop, and gor many rewards, for saving many lives.
Jessica and Harry Potter never really bothered with anything related to Spifey anymore.
All of the stans apolagized.
Mika is still gay and homeless.
Spifey and Finn opened up a tea and crumpet café.
They felt happy together, and had support.

5 years later

"Spoooofy!" Finn whined plopping down on my long legs.
"What,"
"Look outside...."
Spifey looked outside.
His eyes widen.
C-could it be...?!

...........

"Alright, YEARS AGO WE TRIED TO KILL YOU! WE ESCAPE, MAYBE BY KILLING VURB, BUT STILL!" Morgz yelled, with Spifey and Finn tied up in a chair.
"IT'S TIME!!!" Skye yipped.

"Say goodbye, Spifey...." Morgz mocked, in a girl voice, ripping of a mask, and revealing, it was his sister, Jessica.

"....Jess??"

"3....2.....1....."

Thr bomb dropped, even with suits Jessica and Skye were hardly damaged, so there was a low chance, 2 random guys can live a giant bomb...

Before they became a thing, the qorld seemed happier, friends seemed friendlier, and there were not 2 bomb experts that want to kill everybody chasing after them.

What if they never met?
Would life be better...?
Or a heck of alot worse.....

Pain cracked Spifey's neck, and cohld hardly get up.
He saw a rescue party, and when he was spotted, he went on board.
He ended up having to get robot parts, and couldn't do much.
What sucked even more was Finn..........

Finn didn't make it...

N/A This sto ry is crazy, anyway yeah almost done this st ory is cool yes or no?