CHAPTER 1

SOMEONE'S POV
-Flashback ten years ago-

-Someone: Faster! Faster! Let's go! You need to learn how to use your powers... I'm sure you can run faster!
-Kid: I'm trying uncle... I really do!
-Someone: C'mon, you need to catch me!
-Kid: There are lots of trees here... I can't run that fast or else I'll bump against one of them... (still running)
-Someone: Seonu... (smiles) I'm sure you'll be able to catch me one day (stops running)
-Seonu: Uncle... You are just too fast... (panting)
-Someone: I am not that fast... (chuckles) I just developed my powers as a werewolf...

-Seonu: I'm just not used to them still

-Seonu: I'm just not used to them still... You know, my parents didn't like when-
-JYP: Seonu-ssi... You don't need to worry about that anymore... Now you have me, and you can express yourself freely... So I would be really happy if you developed your powers (smiles)
-Seonu: I'll try to give my best uncle Jinyoung... (smiles)
-JYP: Well said, now let's head back to the school... (smiles)
-Seonu: But it is not a school... There are no students...
-JYP: For now Seonu, for now... (chuckles)

SEONU'S POV
-Time skip to the present-

-Commentator: Look at the number 14, none other than Park Seonu! He's fast, he's the fastest, he's a lightning!
-Public: (cheering)
-Commentator: Of course, let's not forget about the number 7, Jeon Jungkook following Seonu at just two meters behind!

-Commentator: Look at the number 14, none other than Park Seonu! He's fast, he's the fastest, he's a lightning! -Public: (cheering) -Commentator: Of course, let's not forget about the number 7, Jeon Jungkook following Seonu at just two meters behi...

-Jungkook: (while running) Give up Park... This race is mine!
-Seonu: (chuckles) As if I would allow you to win... This win goes to my class Jeon... I'm a werewolf, of course I'm faster, now... Bite the dust (smirks)

Then I decide to speed up, I was just trying to play fair... But it's impossible for a fire bender like Jungkook to win a werewolf like me in running...

-Commentator: Unbelievable! Park Seonu made it to run even faster!

And of course... Just as I planned, I won... Maybe with archery or something like that, he wins me, but not here, this is my best quality...

-Commentator: And Park Seonu wins the race for his class 3A! Congratulations to him and all his classmates!

I then head to where Jeon Jungkook is panting while laying at the ground... He made a great effort and he's really fast for being a fire bender...