CHAPTER 14

SEONU'S POV
I lock the dorm's door and stay still for a moment... I don't really know what to do now... I mean, I don't even know why is Yuna here... Wait, maybe something happened in MILY?

-Seonu: Yuna...
-Yuna: (crying at the couch) Don't talk to me! I hate you!
-Seonu: But Yuna... This is important, we may have problems...
-Yuna: I don't care anymore... This world sucks!
-Seonu: Don't say such negative things... Tell me, what's wrong?
-Yuna: You are wrong!
-Seonu: Me? Why?
-Yuna: What were you thinking when you asked that human out?! Don't you know how dangerous it is to do that?! Plus, she even rejected you!
-Seonu: I know... (looks down) I'm sorry, sometimes I just follow my heart, and I get hurted again... (sighs and throw yourself to the couch) I'm an idiot...

 (sighs and throw yourself to the couch) I'm an idiot

-Yuna: You surely are!
-Seonu: Well... But know leaving that topic apart... Why are you here?
-Yuna: Huh?
-Seonu: Did something happen in MILY during this time I was away?
-Yuna: No... I just came to visit you because I missed you... (sighs)
-Seonu: You missed me? (surprise)
-Yuna: Of course! But when I finally found you, I heard your stupid confession to that stupid human, and I couldn't control myself...
-Seonu: Well yeah, in fact you lost your control and froze the whole city... (chuckles) We are now in trouble...
-Yuna: I don't care... I wouldn't care if they even killed me...
-Seonu: Hey! Stop with that... (sighs) Where's the cheerful Yuna? Huh? You are now exactly like the first day I met you...
-Yuna: You don't even know about that day! You can't talk like that when you don't remember a thing! (pissed)
-Seonu: I do remember, Yuna... (smiles)
-Yuna: No, you don't! What are you gonna talk about, now? About that day when you met me in dad's office?!
-Seonu: No... I'm gonna talk about that day, when I found the icy girl, she was crying under a frozen tree...
-Yuna: You remember about that?! (surprised)
-Seonu: Yeah (smiles) I remember I was training with uncle, and that it was a warm spring day... But suddenly, I spotted snow... That really caught my attention... (chuckles) Since I have always been a curious kid, I decided to discover from where did it come... And then, I discovered a blonde girl, crying... Since I was a kid, I really didn't know what to do to help, so I just offered my hand to help her stand up...
-Yuna: You have known about it all this time, but you have never mentioned a thing about it... (stopped crying)
-Seonu: I didn't know you would remember that... (srughs) You were really young by that time... (smiles)
-Yuna: How wouldn't I remember my most precious memory ever?

 (smiles)-Yuna: How wouldn't I remember my most precious memory ever?

-Seonu: (smiles) Well, I'm glad we both remember that... But now, we have to do the same thing... I need you to stand up and help me to solve this...
-Yuna: Ah... But, I'm really weak... I used a lot my powers before...
-Seonu: Don't worry... (smiles and extends your hand) Here you have my hand to help you again... (chuckles)
-Yuna: Seonu... (smiles, takes your hand and gets up from the couch) What are we gonna do?
-Seonu: Nice question... Hmm, if I'm not wrong, the police will be here soon... But, by that time, we need to be already gone...
-Yuna: How does the police know where you live?
-Seonu: Because Somi probably told them... She doesn't like magical creatures, she's gonna expose us for sure... (sighs)
-Yuna: And you still asked her out before... You are incredibly stupid sometimes... I seriously don't know how your brain works...
-Seonu: I know, I know... I didn't think about too much... I just liked her a lot since she was the first person that I met here in Goyang...
-Yuna: You just liked her because of that?! How can you fall in love just because of that?!
-Seonu: Well... I always thought she's beautiful and that I liked her personality and how she made laugh so much... (smiles)
-Yuna: You are a complete idiot! You should just pay attention to those people who is closer to you...
-Seonu: Are you saying that I should get a girlfriend from MILY?
-Yuna: That's totally what I'm saying!
-Seonu: (sighs) That's difficult...
-Yuna: Why?
-Seonu: Because I once fell in love with someone from MILY, and I resulted hurted... I don't want to experience something like that again... (looks down)
-Yuna: Are you talking about...
-Seonu: Yeah, she was my first love, I think that that's the reason why it hurted me a lot... (smiles sadly) Now, I thought that I would be able to love again someone... Since I thought that it was true love what I felt for Somi...
-Yuna: Seonu...
-Seonu: But I understand now... (smiles) I'm just not supposed to love anyone...
-Yuna: That's totally not true! You just need to wait... It'll happen by itself, one day you'll realize that you have had your fated love by your side all this time... And it'll be then, when you'll need to start a relationship... You don't need to rush anything... It'll arrive by itself... Seriously, belive in me (smiles)
-Seonu: Woah...
-Yuna: What? (confused)
-Seonu: You seriously got mature... You are seriously a grown up woman now... (smiles) I'm impressed Yuna...
-Yuna: (blushes) O-Of course... I told you so before you left... I'm now a whole grown woman... I'm not a kid anymore... (smiles)

-Seonu: I can see that

-Seonu: I can see that... Good job, I'm proud of you (smiles)
-Yuna: Thanks... (smiles)

We got a nice atmosphere again, but we forgot about something... And it was not until we heard someone knocking our door, that we did realize that we still had a big problem...

-Police: Open the door! This is the police! (knocks harder) We know you are inside! Open, or else we'll have to kick it!

Yuna looked at me with a worried face... We need to think fast... We can't let them catch us... Think Seonu, think...