Charecter Background

Charlotte Fire: Charlotte is the youngest of 10 older sisters and 4 older brothers, most of which were adopted. This makes her a constant target for teasing, thus making her have a low self-esteem. When she was 6 she loved the color violet and always wanted to die her hair that color, but her parents forbade her. At that age she was a typical little girl, always smiling and laughing. When she turned 13; however; a bully at school made her reach her breaking point. She started to cry and ran home. This would be the first time she ditched school and the first day of a long lasting depression. Once she got home she immediately locked herself in her room and started to cut herself. After that moment she made a very big change. She, despite her parents forbidding it, died her hair red and began to wear black everyday. She even went as far as to buy black eye contacts. Her parents became very concerned. Her sisters and brothers; however; were actually happy with the change. It gave them more fuel for their bullying. They did notice that their teasing didn't affect her as much as it used to. It was three years later when the oldest sister, Anna, decided to investigate and caught Charlotte cutting herself. She immediately called her friends and told her siblings about it. The very next day everyone at school knew, even the teachers. She was sent to counselling. At first she wanted nothing to do with it. Her first day there, however, her whole world was turned upside down. That was the day she meet Jinx.

Jinx Moon: Jinx's dad is dead. He died while trying to kill Jinx. She gained a 'X' shaped scar on her chest where her dad tried to kill her. It was only deep enough to leave a scar, but not deep enough to actually kill her. Her mother was working part-time as a nurse. When she came home that night she saw her daughter practically dying. She had a twin brother who had died earlier. At least that's what Jinx thinks. She doesn't know really. She a older sister that is 18 who sends Jinx postcards every so often to check in. When Jinx does something bad or good, she sends a single piece of jelly bean or gum. Jinx developed an anger issue after her mother left with a babysitter. The babysitter said something that Jinx didn't like causing her to snap. The incident landed the babysitter in a comma for a month. After that her mother let Jinx stay in the house alone after that, as well as put a tracking device in Jinx and installed a high security system. At one point Jinx got set off by something at a family reunion and ended up being sedated by one of her family members. They accidently gave her too much causing her to act strangely and gain a lot of hyperness. Now everytime she is sedated she get extremely hyper afterwards. A while after words Laila's dad became engaged to Jinx's mother. After having a anger attack at school (involving a table to go through three walls) she was sent to counselling. That is where the blue haired demon meet the depressed little Charlotte.