Chapter 1

(A.N. One final warning. Trigger warning, sensitive subject, depression, etc. No like, no read. Simple.)

Charlotte was walking down the hallway of Black Cats Academy. She sighed as she walked down the seemingly endless walls to the counselling office. She looked at the wall painted silver that had faded to a gray except for a few black paw prints.

'Stupid fluffin sisters and dogged teachers making me go to this. They can all burn in hell.' Charlotte thought walst she scratched at her cuts.

As she entered the counselling office she saw that is was empty much to her relief. She took a seat on a black couch and waited to be called on for torcher. She began to daydream and failed to notice a blue haired girl jump onto the couch.

"HIYA THERE CHECKA!"

Charlotte sat straight up and looked at the girl who just about made her deaf. The girl had dark blue hair with matching eyes. She wore a blue jacket and blue jeans all matching her eyes and hair.

Charlotte merely gave a small grunt and looked away. The blue hair girl, however, wasn't having any of it. She promptly moved to the other side of the couch and proceeded to try and get the red head's attention.

"You know you're supposed to say 'hi' back."

Charlotte just gave her a glare looked up at the ceiling only to have a pair of blue eyes look back at her. She growled and looked down at the floor. She was once again meet with those deep blue eyes that seemed to spark with lightning the more she looked.

She now was really getting frustrated, and a growing headache. She closed her eyes in order to relieve her throbbing head.

"You know I'm only going to continue until you say hi back right?"

Charlotte gave a frustrated sigh and looked up at the annoying girl.

"Hi." She said with enough venom to kill if the look she gave her didn't.

"You know hiding isn't the only way lying."

Charlotte raised an eyebrow at the girl. The phrase really did touch her, but she refused to show any signs that would give the girl more things to talk about seeing that she just needed a look to get her going.

"Ok, who are ya and why are you here?"

"Name's Jinx, and why I'm here is nothing you need to know at the moment. No need for you to say your name. I already know it."

Charlotte look at Jinx with a look of both fear and shock.

"How the... Have we meet before? How would you know my name?"

"We have meet before, and thats how I know your name. You just don't seem to remember me." Jinx replied, sadness lacing her voice. Jinx's features instantly fell and returned not even a second later.

Charlotte face once again fell emotionless. She gave a grunt and decided to show her why she's here.

"If I show you why I'm here, will you show me your's?"

Before Jinx could reply Charlotte pulled up her long black gothic sleeve revealing her cuts.

Jinx stayed silent for what felt like a long time before she finally gave a response.

"I got in trouble back around when school started and flipped a table and broke a... few walls."

Charlotte rolled her sleeve back up and looked at her with a same emotionless expression, but Jinx could see something else show in her charcoal eyes. She couldn't place what it was, nor rather it was good or bad.