CHAPTER 4

[THE GODDESS BAR]

Otorine's sorrowful eyes saw that the place was bustling with various Gods, Goddesses, heroes and heroines in different clothing. Some of them were sitting at the bar stools made from metal topped with the table of the bartender. They were drinking their chosen liquors and having small talks, as it was a high society bar. The others were sitting at the comfortable couches in which those were made from high quality leather. More or less, they were the glamorous Goddesses gossiping with their friends of all sorts of things especially their relationships with their heroes from their own worlds. The Gods on the other hand were drinking whiskey at the other wooden chairs. The flooring was paved with wooden tiles that would turn the ambiance to be less busy and more casual. Even though, the place was very crowded, it didn't seem that much claustrophobic, since the whole area was very spacious, letting anyone's space to breathe freely. Lastly, the lights were very modern and there were no flamboyant chandeliers to boot, instead there were the lights you'd see in any modern mall or restaurant. The bartender's shelf was still filled with vintage bottles of champagne and different wines. In turn, those still made the place to be exquisite and authentic to the eyes of many. All in all, it was a popular bar with updated contents. She sat at the vacant high seat. She glanced around to look for someone,

"Yumine's not here yet...I wonder where could she be?".

A little while later, Otorine overheard the lovey-dovey conversation of a Goddess and her heroic lover beside her. More than that, they were offering each other sweet and luscious spoonfuls of ice cream. As Otorine was noticing that the two were being very romantic and sweet to each other, she felt a jolt of pain from her chest. Her heart was wrung around by painful thorns once again, as she recalled her previous incident with her loving Nassus. Her eyes started to leak out and her hands were trembling. Her cries were becoming more and more noticeable for the crowd.

"Why Nassus...why.",

she expressed. The ambiance turned cold, as the other divine people were mute, since they were witnessing a pitiful sight of the poor heartbroken Otorine. The two loving couples sharing their ice cream weren't pleased of Otorine's growing scandal. There after, they just left the place looking quite pissed without any sign of care for their fellow Goddess, since for them, Otorine broke their passionate mood. Thankfully, there were three Goddesses who went near Otorine and gave a gentle pat on her back to ease her painful chest, instead of ignoring her.

The dark Goddess at the middle has the name of Ruhime. Though, she's better known as Ru by her friends and the other divine people, heroes and heroines. She's one of Otorine's set of friends. She has the average model height of 5' 9". Her skin was pinkish pale porcelain, free from any blemishes. She was the owner of the whole bar and head chef, in which she's a barkeep who's concerned to her friends and customers. She's married to her immortal hero Zeran who was also the bartender and assistant chef. Ru has the flawless layered long hair of sparkling amethyst, such as her hair was always on a rebond. She has fluffy fox ears instead of normal human ears. Her dazzling expressive eyes of golden amber looked-like she was a classy anime woman who would intimidate and arouse lots of men, especially  her husband. Her lips was also succulent and small, although it was thinner. Her whole profile looked-like she was a glamorous matured woman, although her looks were still reserved only for her special someone, since her intimidating aura would bring chills to other males as she had the clingy air of a Yandere. Her whole body was a finesse hourglass form that was shrouded by a black cosmic flowing dress of the stars. Even though, she was wearing a long dress, her cleavage was still visible, in which her breasts were great in volume. Her left ring finger had a golden endless ring, signifying she was already married to her other half. She had slim and long legs and she was wearing heels boosting her height by a tiny bit.