Chapter 1: I have a question Hyde

Hyde POV

We're all here, in th circle like always, and I'm trying tell Fez, our new friend and foreign guy, my history with Kelso. All started with this.

F: I don't know why are you the most loser in the High school Hyde, I mean you're a bad guy and I always think that the bad guys dominate the world!

E: Yeah, the truth is before Hyde wasn't a loser, but this was before that he fell in love with Jacqueline Burkhart.

H: How many times I have to tell you? Is Jacqueline BEULAH Burkhart! I love that name

F: Jackie Burkhart, the Captain of cheerlader? the most popular girl in school? the quarterback's girlfriend? She is the hottest and all, but we aren't in her nevel.

E: Before, Hyde was in her nevel. He was bestfriend with Michael Kelso, the quarterback. But when he told Kelso his love with Jackie, his girlfriend in that moment, he separated and marginated him. Kelso become the most popular boy in school.

F: WHAT?? HYDE WAS BESTFRIEND OF THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN SCHOOL? AND YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FOR A IMPOSSIBLE LOVE?

H: Hey man, I'm not bad. I have a house, two friends and I can see Jackie in the lunch.

F: And why you didn't try talk to her?

H: She's so popular, I don't like people so I never can aproximate her and how she doesn't know about me, she never try neither to talk.

After a silence, Fez started something that will change my life forever.

F: I have a question Hyde.

H: yes?

F: What will happen if I make a plan to get Jackie atention and she could talk to you?

E: JAH JAH, You think he had never tried? Yes, but always went wrong.

F: I believe that my plan is very different of your plans.

H: Okay, I'm listening

Jackie POV

I have just finished the cheerlader training and I'm walking with Michael to my drive house. Tomorrow will be tests to try to enter in the team, but he isn't worry because in the school all see us like the perfect couple, and if Michael left to be the quarterback, we weren't it.

J: Kelso, at the start of our relationship...

M: Damn it Jackie! I told you thousands of times, I never cheat on you

J: I know MICHAEL, but I was remembering that you have a bestfriend and it's named like the doctor Jeckyll and ...

M: Jackie, please I never had a bestfriend until I met you.

J: Oh, that's so cute Michael, and I hasn't even told you to say it!

M: I say because it's true Jackie, well we're in home I love you (they Kiss) Goodbye

J: Goodbye

He's a little stupid, but he's the quarterback, he does everything I ordenate him and in this town I never foud someone better.

I keep wondering, who was the bestfriend Michael? I remember he wants to meet him so we went to 'Eric's Basement' and then he told me 'I'm not have Friends Jackie' he cries and cries. Then he become more popular, the quarterback and we become the IT couple. What happens in that basement? And why Michael doesn't wanna tell me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I see for the first time the Hyde/Jackie relationship I'm always imaging they like the loser guy and the popular girl, so there is it! Vote and comment if you enjoy this story!

If you like me, you can check out my account and read my others stories: 'Our last oportunity' and 'We Will get it?'