Part NINE

Hyperion's POV

Flashback

I wake up in a hospital bed.

I stand up, walking up to the nurses. "Has she delivered yet?" I ask her

"Yes, I can show you to her," She says, I nod my head and we walk.

We enter her room 254, her room number. She's holding the beautiful baby boy, we've decided to name Danois.

"Wanna hold him," My best friend of 14 years says.

I nod my head, and she puts him in my arms. He's an ant against my tall structure, "Hey baby, how are you?" I hold onto one of his tiny fingers. " Good, me too"

I go to sit down and I look at Riley. She looks a bit sick, "Are you okay" I ask her

She nods her head, "I think I just need a bit of rest.

"Okay, The baby and I will just be sitting here. You can rest up a bit" I say to her

A few minutes go by and Shes asleep.

I set Danois down on the baby bed, they have in the hospital.

I take out my phone and I look through all the pictures.

One picture is at the start of this adventure, Us finding out she was pregnant, "Crazy, Huh" I say aloud, sighing

Another is when we found of Danois's Gender, a boy. We made a cake that said God or Goddess, the colors were Green or Red. Different, that's what we are.

"Huh, didn't know I took this one." One was from today, March 6th. We were rushing to the hospital and the picture is me looking worried.

We didn't sleep for two days because the contractions started on the 4th and we were worried, Riley's water would break at any moment

I slowly start to go to sleep, tired like Riley from all the stress.

A couple of hours later and I'm awakened by the sound of beeping.

I look up and Riley's heart monitor isn't working.

"NURSE" I call out

The baby is awakened by my yelling.

I pick up the baby when the nurse comes in.

"Help, I woke up to the beeping"

She quickly gets a cart and starts to press on Riley's heartbeat.

I'm pulled outside by a couple of doctors.

A couple of minutes go by and a nurse comes to tell me that they almost lost her but luckily she survived.

I go into the room and Riley's just laying there.

"Oh god, I'm so happy you're still here," I say to her

Tears come out of my eyes.

What if I lost her, what if I had to do this alone. I'm not good enough to do this.

"I can't handle the thought of losing you... You guys are my life..... I can't handle struggles I would face from losing you."

I sit down with Danois is my arms, I pull the chair next to her bed.

"You can never lose me and you won't ever lose me. I promise" I say to her

Years later

Third Person POV

Riley barely made it alive after having Danois but after years, she wanted another baby although Hyperion and she weren't together, they both had decided to give it another try and after a few months, she was pregnant.

The doctors said it was a high-risk pregnancy and that Riley had to be on bed rest for most of her pregnancy and with Riley it was hard. Riley was almost always trying to get out of bed, but one day, she had almost fallen and with that, she realized she couldn't risk the baby's life.

Riley and Hyperion all had our guesses for what the gender was but surprisingly it was a girl. Setting up the room was more annoying than trying to have the baby, they had to paint the room, half Pink and Green as it was easier and save space

Keeping up with the D's Hyperion decided to name the baby girl Dusk. After the Night skies, that would take Hyperion away when life got bad.

When the day came for her to deliver, Hyperion was worried beyond knowledge. After all, the risks were higher than ever with the first pregnancy.

With all the risks, Hyperion Didn't want to lose Riley no matter what it would cost him. He was afraid to be alone as what's worse than being alive and alone.

Unlike Hyperion, Riley was only 5'3 meaning there was a possibility that Both Danois and Dusk could be short but unlikely with my 6'11 frame. Which looked funny when they grew up, Riley had always been taller than Hyperion until they were 16, he was 5'2 until that year where he grew 15 inches. Riley wasn't happy with her only being 5'3 and her shorter or now taller friend being 6'5. After that year he grew another 6, after 10 years of being shorter than Her, there was a 20-inch difference between them with him being taller than her.

Danois was the best toddler, you can imagine.

With all the struggles along the way, his smiles were the best thing ever. With Danois already being 3 years old, he could already talk and walk.

Hyperion's POV

I was worried, Unlike the first pregnancy, Riley had to have an emergency C-section.

I wait for what it feels like hours, a doctor comes out and I rush to my feet

"I'm so sorry" He starts to say, with the saddest look on his face

"We couldn't save the mother"

I drop to my knees, sobs go through my body like a hurricane.

The doctor stands there silently, I look up to him "Did the baby make it" I ask him

He nods his head, " please bring her to me" I start to stand to my full 6'11 structure.

He leaves and minutes later the nurse brings her out to me.

I look into her brown almost green eyes. I sit down next to Danois, "It's gonna be okay, it's gonna be fine. Little ones"

So you see. This is actual Exotic Uni I haven't been editing cause AMSgift hasn't been PAYING ME. I was just lazy tbh. But this Chapter is definitely edited. Ugh, I guess I'll go back and fix 8. Whatever.