0.4 sore

I didn't reread this chapters so if they are mistakes just comment and let me know below . this is not my best . Enjoy😗

Ny'aire p.0.v
———————
I woke up sore as fuck , I can't believe me and roddy fought last night , his bitch ass . 🙄
I got up out the bed I was in pain , I limped to the bathroom and took a hot shower to sooth the pain . Lemme tell y'all what happened
~ Recap ~
We pulled up to Rachel house and dropped her off because she said she had something to do , she got out the car and we left to home . It was a thick tension between me and roddy because we was both mad about the situation that occurred prior to this . He looked mad so I decided to speak to him
"rod-"
Roddy - shut the fuck up
"What are you mad for you was flirting with that long headed bitch in my face"
Roddy - your dumb as fuck because wasn't you just on live talking to some lil nigga saying you single ? So you can't get mad when I play the same game as you just better"
"But -"
Roddy - I said shut the fuck up ny , you always going overboard when you in the wrong then trying to play victim so when we get to the house I got something for your childish ass.
Now I'm mad cause he won't let me talk , I put my head on the window and let out silent cries until we got to the house
~ 5 minutes later ~
We pulled up to the house , and he checked the mail while I was getting out the car ...
Roddy - dont slam my door ny'aire
But my ass wasn't hearing shit so guess what I did I got out and slammed his door hard asf . As soon as I did that I ran into his house , upstairs and into his room closing and locking the door . I sat for 5 minutes and he still hasn't come in yet so I decided to take a shower so time can pass by.
(Ima be speaking in both of their point of views so y'all can know what's really going on )
Roddy p.0.v
——————-
"Don't slam my door ny'aire"
She got out and slammed my door anyways . I smirked and looked at her as she ran into the house . That's a bet I got something for her later , but for now I'm finna roll up and smoke me a fat blunt .
After I got done smoking I went in the house and went in my room . I heard the shower water running . Perfect . So I waited and I Almost fell asleep cause she was taking mad long
~ 20 minutes later ~
She finally got out . I heard the shower stop , when she walked out it looked like she seen a ghost
Ny'aire p.0.v
———————
I'm in the bathroom looking in the mirror twerking and boosting my head cause bitcccchh I'm cute. I wrapped my hair up and slid a bonnet on then I got my towel and put it on the seat I got my body wash then hopped in the shower and started washing and singing because who doesn't sing in the shower ? So I'm washing and I hear sum so I got out and peaked through the door and Ian seen nor hair nun so a bitch was tripping . I hopped back in and continued my shower.
I finally decided to get out because the water was cold .
I wrapped myself in a towel
"Damn roddy still in the damn car tf is he doing"
I walked out and I jumped roddy was sitting on the bed with a belt in his hand so at this point I'm thinking like tf is he doing because Ian no lil ass kid and Ik he ain't finna beat me with no belt .
He set the belt down beside him and was like come here ...😳I'm like nah and he looked at me as if he was gone kill me so I walked slowly to him and stood between his legs .
He kissed me and in that moment I forgot that anything was wrong . He broke the kiss and looked at me
Roddy : sorry
I'm like what he apologizing for until I felt a hard sting on my ass 🤨
Now he really got me fucked up so I slapped his ass in his face .
He pushed me and I fell , I got up and we just started fighting . He was winning ofc but I still got my hits in . After six minutes of us fighting we stopped , we got up and I was mean mugging tf outta him . I then got sad because he was throwing my clothes at me and telling me to hurry up and get dressed so he could take my " childish" ass home.
After I got dressed I was walking slowly down the steps because Ian wanna leave and I was in  pain , he ended up pushing me  to walk faster out the door . When he took me home I got out quick as fuck and I slammed the door , Ian gone front I was mad cause he was doing the most so I walked in my house and went up to my room and went to sleep .
~ recap over ~
After I got out the shower I got dressed so I could head to school , I put on some fitted sweats with a fitted white t and some black air max 97's
I walked out the door and hopped into my moms car and pulled off the school .
When I got to school I put on my resting bitch faced and slowly walked into school and went up to the gang which consisted of ( Roddy , leek, bird , Rachel , and meek )
When I walked up they was all laughing and pointing at me so now I'm confused and mad cause wtf they laughing at
"What the fuck y'all laughing at"
Bird- you look how you walking , Roddy done beat yo ass huh ?
"How about you shut yo big at the top small at the bottom ass up, and all y'all can kiss my ass now bye"
I walked off into my first period which was a study hall I sat down and put my head down cause I was not in the Mood at mf all.
As soon as I was drifting off the bell rung and everybody started swarming in like a bunch of wild animals . So when I finally fell asleep I got up when I heard my bestfriend yelling .
I looked up and seen her arguing with Chelsea .
And I already know how this was finna end so I was prepared .
Rachel p.0.v
———————
We laughed as ny'aire walked off mad and then we headed to first block only me, roddy and meek got the same first block same as ny'aire
As we walked in the class this bitch Chelsea walked up to us . I mugged her cause as soon as she came close she was staring meek up and down like I won't beat her eyes loose .
"Watch your eyes bitch"
Chelsea - or what ?
"If you don't walk the fuck away right now I'll beat you into a coma bitch"
She walked up and said do it
"You need to back the fuck Up and brush your teeth with your disrespectful ass talking in people face when your mouth stink "
She looked mad then she spit in my face , Ik this trifling bitch lying .
I wiped my face off and looked at her in disbelief before I popped her dead in the mouth
She fell back and I was about to hit her until I felt someone pull my hair from the back so I turned around and started punching this bitch in her face , I then realized I was being jumped by these bitches
One bitch let go of my hair and I seen ny'aire stomping her ass out and I looked to my left to see meek and Roddy beating the fuck out these niggas