0.7 school time

- Ny'aire

I woke up to my alarm ringing "rodddddy" I slapped himRoddy - what man damn ? Can you turn the alarm off ? He quickly turned the alarm off and went back to sleep

Roddy - what man damn ? Can you turn the alarm off ? He quickly turned the alarm off and went back to sleep . I decided to go ahead and get ready since he doesn't take that long . I slowly got out the bed and started with my skin care routine and brushed my teeth . Afterwards I decided to hop in the shower , there's something about hot water that gets to me . I decide to shave cause I might wear shorts today and my skin gotta look good for the hating ass bitches .. after I got done washing I went to wake up roddy before he be late . I got out the shower, dried off, and went inside the room.
"Wake uppp" "rodddy get up before you be late boy" I shook him . He ain't say nun , react or nothing ..
"Now you finna be late and if you are ima just leave yo ass here cause ion got time"
He finally got up five minutes later and went in the shower . Now since he gone let me pick an outfit . I decided since it's gonna be warm I'll just wear an off the shoulder T-shirt dress with some accessories and some 1s. When I finished I styled my wig in a side part and curled the ends , put on some light make up and lip glo- *ding dong* the door bell rung "I'll get it 🙄" when I got to the door I peeked through the door and seen my bestie .
"hey luvva"
Rachel - hey boo
She had on a sleeveless crop top with some shorts and Jordan 4s
Rachel - I came to see if you gonna still hook me up with some supplies ?
"Oh yea bitch I forgot" I went to my room and got her some mechanical pencils (the only thing I use) a three ring binder, some paper, dividers, and a notebook . Don't ask me why I got all these cause I just do my mama be catching them on a sale 🤣. I went downstairs and gave her it "since you here you might as well drive us to school"
Rachel - bet boo where my brother ?
he was taking a shower when I left he should be getting dress we gotta be to school in 15.
Rachel - speaking of the devil . Roddy Walked downstairs looking like a snack 🤤.

 "Ou you look good poodie"he glared at me and Walked to the kitchen Roddy - I don't know why you keep calling me that shit

Roddy - I don't know why you keep calling me that shit . "Cause it's cute the fuck. While he continued to talk shit in the kitchen I put some lotion on my legs and arms and sprayed perfume . I finish packing my bag and purse and sat by my bestie "you trying to stop to IHOP before school since we got like 10 minutes and the school right there ?" Rachel - yea we can cause a bitch hungry
"C'mon roddy we finna go eat" I got up and put my stuff in the car then me and Rachel sat in the back while Roddy drove . We told him we wanted I hop . We arrived to I hop and sent Roddy to order. As soon as he left I turned the radio on Beyonce and Megan thee stallions new song. Me and my bestie took our phones out and made snaps until Roddy came back . " hips tick tock when I dance ahhhh" we yelled in unison. as we were dancing Roddy came back with the food.
Roddy - please sit down . Looking like a bunch of crackheads 🙄
We mean mugged him cause who he talking to
Rachel - Roddy please shut up
He ain't say nun .. he glared at us and drove us to school . When we arrived to school roddy went with his friends and me and Rachel went to smoke before class. We made it to the bathroom and quickly rolled up a fat blunt to smoke . When we were done we went to first block and waited for the bell to ring .
Five minutes after we sat down I felt Rachel looking at me I glanced at her and she burst out laughing
Rachel - bitch look . She pointed to this girl walking in with her makeup lighter than her body
I quickly hit her "bitch please shut up this a new year .. no trouble" she finally stopped laughing and Roddy n meek came in and sat on the other side of us . Im glad I got high before this class because this is boring and I already know what we doing . I got bored and put my air pods in my ears then put my head on my desk . I low key was falling asleep .
*20 minutes later*
I woke up to roddy slightly pushing my shoulder .
Roddy - c'mon we going to two more classes and we leaving early for lunch
——————

For lunch we wanted some bbq Chicken tenders so we decided on my aunts restaurant called "Ellie's bbq" her food is too good and I promise y'all missing out .. me,roddy, rachel and meek got signed out early because since we're seniors we get to leave early after third period .
We got in the car and headed to get some good . When we got to the restaurant I introduced her to my friends and we sat down to order. Me and Roddy got the bbq chicken tender sandwich with curly fries, Rachel got bbq ribs and meek got regular tenders . *weird* as we were eating we engaged in a conversation
"Did we have any homework for English" Rachel - if you wasn't in that bitch sleeping you would of know "unuhhh rudeness" then I felt a hand on my thigh I looked at roddy and squinted my eyes .. wtf is he doing .. he just stared at me then he used his other hand to eat . I felt his hand going up my dress . Bitch he finna play with my cat at the table ..... I'm deceased . Then he stopped .. I looked at him and mean mugged .. Ik your lying I said under my breath . He just teased me and now I'm bothered.. I swear I hate Niggas.. I got his ass, Ian saying nothing to him for the rest of the day .. We finished eating, we paid then left . We got in the car and headed home ..
Roddy - ny'aire ?
I put my headphones in and tried to go to sleep . Then I felt them being snatched out my ears . "Please don't do that cause that's irritating"
Roddy - you heard me calling you
" and ? You was getting ignored for that shit you pulled" I put my headphones right back in . He snatched them out again . " what do you want hell.? What is to you ?"
Roddy - I was just finna ask you if you wanted something while I'm finna pay for Gas but nevermind.
He got out the car and I sat there dumbfounded . Now I'm missing out on food . I pouted to he came out. When he finished pumping Gas he got in and drove off "so you ain't ge-"
Roddy - no
Then he turned the music up and we silently went home . When we got home we both took showers , put on comfy clothes and laid down . He turned on the Tv and starting eating some hot fries .
I tried to get some and he slapped my hand away . " I want some what you doing"
Roddy - ain't you had a attitude and was acting stank. So no you ain't getting none of my food.
I pouted and he still ain't give in.. then he had my favorite combo a sprite and some hot chips " Now you being petty cause you don't even eat that" all he did was smirk and continue to watch Tv. "Ok I'm finna call my other nigga"
Roddy- you ain't stupid cause you remember what happen last time . "Fuck you leave me alone" he popped me on the lip
Roddy - shut up and stop cursing , every time you curse ima Pop you in the mouth cause that ain't cute. I rolled my eyes, laid down and went to sleep .i felt something on my lip and he said something before I knocked out .
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Heeeeeyyyy💜 sorry it took me so long to update I was very busy so I decided to give y'all something today . Thanks for the feedback and the thumbs us I really appreciate you Guys☺️
- and I rushed this chapter so if I made errors please lmk
- 1403 words
Comment and like 😊
Love you 😘