0.5 good day almost

Ny,aire p.o.v
———————
I felt myself being picked up , so I opened my eyes to see roddy taking up the steps and placing me in his bed. He stood up , took off his chain his shirt and pants and climbed into the bed behind me . I turned around and placed my leg on top of his body , I put my face in the crook of his neck one on his lower stomach and fell asleep ready to see what tomorrow brings .
When I woke up the right side of me was empty and cold so that means he been got up .
I checked my phone and it was 12:00 p.m , I decided today is going to be a good day . I went looking for him
"Rodddddy ??, wyaa?"
Roddy-downstairs
So I walked down stairs and seen him watching tv. I went in the kitchen looked in the fridge and grabbed the eggs, sausage, cheese and bacon . I looked in the cabinet and grabbed the grits .. we need to go shopping soon , we need some snacks .
I started fixing breakfast for me and roddy, i know he's hungry .

Roddy p.o.v
——————
Beep beep beep ... I woke up to my alarm going off . I hurried and turned it off because ny was sleep . I slowly moved her leg off me and got up i went downstairs and went to watch some Tv until ny woke up . . I decided that when I got done I'll start my hygiene . I got the remote and put it on the sports channel
* 20 minutes later *
Ny- Rodddddy ??, wyaa?
"Downstairs"
I then heard soft footsteps coming down the stairs she walked into the kitchen . She prolly finna make her some cereal .
As I'm watching tv I smelt something real good .. I paused my show and walked into the kitchen to see ny'aire cooking at the stove . I smiled and just admired her . She's beautiful , she can cook and she ain't friendly that's wifey material . I walked up and wrapped my arms around her waist . She jumped a little
Ny'aire - Oo roddy you scared me
"Sorry  I wanted to see what you were doing "
She hummed in response . Once she was done she gathered the plates and filled them with food I grabbed the cups and filled them with orange juice . We sat in a comfortable silence as we ate .
after we ate I washed the dishes . It's the least I can do after she made all the food .
" NYYYY ?"
ny'aire - huh ?
"Let's go out shopping the fridge is getting empty"
Ny'aire - ok

So we slipped on shoes , opened the door and let her walk out I closed and locked the door , I went and hopped in the car we drove and listen to music in a comfortable silence .

*15 minutes later*
We pulled up to sams and got out as we walked throughout the store we picked up necessary items like eggs, milk, cheese, more breakfast items, some snacks and some drinks . We went to the check out and I heard my name .
Jazzmen - RODDY
Someone I used to talk to ran up to me and tried to hug me I slightly pushed her off me cause I'm confused on why she was touching me .
"Um excuse me please don't touch me , my girlfriend wouldn't like that"
Jazzmen - who that bitch over there
She pointed at ny'aire
"Listen my girl ain't no bitch so watch ya mouth for I have to get real disrespectful ..
I grabbed my bags and grabbed ny'aries hand. I pulled her out the store . I loaded the car and got in . Turned the radio on and turned to ny'aire
She was already looking at me
"What ?"
She leaned in and kissed me , it was short because I had to pay attention to the road .
" what's that for"
Ny'aire - for sticking up for me even though I wanted to punch that bitch in her face
I laughed and told her
" look in the glove department and grab that pouch , when you open it can you roll me a blunt I need it . "
Ny'aire  - only if you finna let me smoke
I nodded and she started rolling . When she finished rolling the blunt we passed it around basically hotboxing..
When we pulled up to the house I hopped out and grabbed most of the bags ny'aire grabbed the rest . We carried them in the house and hurried to put them up because ny'aire decided she wanted to cuddle while watching Netflix until she fell asleep . Once we were done we went upstairs and changed our clothes I just wore boxers while she had on shorts and a tank . We layed in bed while she scrolled on nexflix . She decided on a fall from Grace . She placed her leg on me and her hand on my lower stomach . I'm finna just say that's her favorite position to sleep.
"Why do you sleep like that , I mean placing your leg and hand there"
I mean I didn't mind I was just asking
Ny'aire - because I like to have contact with my significant other , it reassures me that your here with me and that you won't leave me
I looked down at her and she looked sad .
"Why you look like that?"
Ny'aire - Because every guy who I ever talked to left and they always told me that they weren't . So when I sleep like this and I wake up and your still here I get happy because you didn't even tell me that you won't leave me your showing me . That's one reason why I like you"
"Whats the other reasons"
She chuckled
Ny'aire - I won't tell all but I love your personality . The way you treat me , it let's me know that your for me just as I am for you . I don't ever gotta worry about looking stupid or another female telling me anything about you. I love how passionate you are about your music and life in general .
I kissed her
Not once did she say she was with me for my looks or Money , she likes me for me and now I know .
I let up and continued to watch the movie until we fell asleep .

Okay so I rushed while writing this and did not edit .. so if anything's misspelled I did not go back and check

Sorry I took so long

Make sure to comment and thumbs up and I'll be updating soon

1077 words 🦋
Be happyyyyyyy❗️

jazzmen