Part 2 - NAUTA

It was a big shock for me ...

 What, my best friend is a sea person, the kids I met every Tuesday were freaks? 

I was looking at Uncle Ralik with empty eyes. From the storefront, I looked into the room. Everyone seemed normal. I didn't understand how until today. Or I was still unconscious. My brain rejected everything I heard. It was midnight. 

Uncle Ralik called everyone in the room. His speech was a farewell speech. 

Yeah, guys, you're Mortusrock's new order providers until the next ambassador turns 18. In this time will guide you Shadow. After Mr Nap died, he was given all instructions. We will somehow be with you. But these are the last moments you will see us physically. You have three rules to shed light on your way.

* INQUIRIES 

*FORGIVE 

*SLOPE 

All elderly people went to the common room 5 doors to their room, after hugging their grandchildren. 

And we were all watching behind them with the grief of seeing them for the last time. 

The doors are closed.He showed my grandfather's title, Shadow. He opened my grandfather's door and asked me to push the pedestal into the room. It was the world's biggest burden for me. I pushed it. And shut the door, Shadow. I opened the door again. To see he one last time, to admit I picked her favorite rose when I was a little man to give it to my girlfriend. But when I turned on the light, there was a huge gap in the middle of the room. He was gone. 

What about now. What will happen. What can a handful of teenagers do?

 In fact, when I was asking myself that question, I didn't know that the right question should be this. What can a handful of adolescents do? :) 

The large Italian marble in the middle of the shadow room put both hands on the round table and whispered the following words.

 NAUTAPAVOS RADIXTEMPUS EXAKNUMORTUS IMORRRRRR. 

The table was divided into geometric shapes and turned into a ladder that descended underground. We all started looking down at each other with skittish eyes down the dark stairs. His shadow lit the torch on the wall.After the seven big steps tan, our front was filled with mercury and there was no one else to go from below. Shadow smiling. 

- Follow ...

 Step by step into the mercury. We were all so scared. But there was something else to do. Queue with everyone rode the stairs. I stayed to the end and I could see them in the reflection of the mercury. I gathered all my courage and plunged into my eyes. Accompanied by the sound of the gonk shouting that the big cuckoo clock is twelve o'clock. I'm going to be dead when I'm 18. 

I stopped. I just froze. My whole body was in mercury. I wanted to open my eyes again. I should be dead by now. Slowly I opened my eyes. My eyes burned. 

There was something wrong. The stairs we went down were now going up. And when I looked down, I could see the reflection of the mercury and the large chandelier in the common room. This place smelled like sea. The breath I took filled my lungs with salt water. I could have sworn I saw a seahorse in front of me. Fin was shouting at me shaking my two shoulders Fin was shouting at me shaking my shoulders. - Take a breath. But how did he speak without moving his lips? I recovered and pulled the burning sea water back into my lungs. My lungs, my throat wasn't burning anymore. It was like breathing normally. And I got an eye on the ladder embroidered with pearls. 

One error must be that (Mu) lost continent

One error must be that (Mu) lost continent. ATLANTIS 

Somebody must wake me up from this dream right now.

 When I reached the end of the stairs I was sure now and the words of the Shadow explained everything.

 Welcome to the Nauta Lodge. 

This is the lost Continent MU ...

 -You and your other brothers and sisters are my responsibility here. -

Everyone swallow those black pearls. It'il hurt a little. But don't mind you will not regret it.

 -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------- That was part 2, friends. Looking forward to your valuable constructive comments.