Saved Me Again

My POV

Lucy was walking down the hallway of Heartfilia corp, wearing woman's white elegant formal slim fashion chiffon professional long sleeve ruffle blouse, light blue high waisted jeans, and some black ankle straps platform pumps. She let's her hair flow down to her hips, her bangs covered her forehead and are a little bit side swept to the left. She stopped when she saw a familiar dirty blonde hair color. " Heh, what's a slut like you doing here? " She heard. She turns around to see her sister. " You seduce Mr Dragneel into protecting you? Now you dare show your face around here? Ha! You have no shame! " She spewed. " It was you who decided that it would be better to try and sell your own sisters body than to pay more than 1,000,000 dollars for a company, was it not? So who really is shameful here? " Lucy asked. Michelle grits her teeth. " Y-you! You damned bastard girl! " Michelle screamed. " I am the bastard of the family, yes. But it is you who have no relation at all " Lucy said. " W-what the hell does that mean you dumb brazen bimbo?! " Michelle yelled. " Nothing " Lucy said and walked away, but then stops. " I only came here to return something " She said and continued down the hallway.

~In Jude's office~

Lucy swings open the door. Jude looks up. " What are you doing here you dumb bitch? " He asked. " Just here to return something " She shrugged. She placed something down on his desk and walked out. He picked it up, it was a piece of paper. He looked at it with shock on his face.

~Outside of the company~

Lucy walked away. She dusted off the small amount of dust on her jeans. She sighed dramatically. " How am I supposed to get home now? I spent all my pocket money on a way to get here! " She complains out loud. She kept walking, and saw a shadowy figure in the distance. It soon got closer, and his smirk, and his salmon colored hair. She blinked her eyes twice and she wasn't seeing things at all. Her face brightened up as a smile showed on her face. She ran and hugged him. All the men behind him shivered. No one ever touches the boss like that... One thought. And to all of their surprise, he patted her head. They we're all checking their vision to see if it was just an illusion. But it wasn't. Lucy let's go. " Wanna tell me what that was for? " Natsu asked. " I.. I just wanted to say thank you because you helped me with my family and even gave me those expensive clothes and you didn't have to... " She said. Natsu shrugged. " It's fine. " Natsu said and then kissed her on the forehead. Lucy's face flushes red. All the people with him are now just frozen with shock and their mouths dropped open. " See ya 'round " He winked and then gets into the car and they drive him off. Lucy watched as he left from her sight. That was pretty weird. She walks home.

~At home~

Lucy turns on the lights and takes off her shoes. She takes off her clothes and takes a shower. She gets dressed in a black long sleeve turtle neck shirt, a Navy slit side grid skirt, and suede black boots. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail with her bangs a little side swept to the left, and some strands hang down and rest on her shoulders. She sighed and flopped down on the couch. " Today was a very um...Weird day " She said. She hears her stomach growl a little. She looks at the clock. It's already 5 pm. " Oh that's right! I didn't even eat any breakfast because I had to search for the paper all morning! " She said and face palmed. " Hmm, maybe I have some instant ramen or something... " She thought out loud. She goes to her cabinet and finds it. " Miso pork ramen with teriyaki sauce!!! " She cheered happily. She opens the package not noticing that it was previously opened, but then glued back shut. You could tell by the big lumps of dried glue on the side. She boils some water and poured it into the bowl.

~3 hours later~

Lucy's stomach has been hurting her for a few minutes. She feels something rise up, she runs to the bathroom and then throws up. She walks out clenching her stomach. She has to lean on the wall for support. She winced in pain occasionally. It hurts so much... She thought. She looks at the clock. It's 8:00. " I guess I can go get some pain killers... " She said. She grabs a tan cardigan just incase it got cold.

~Outside~

Lucy had gotten the pain killers. She would probably be drowsy because that's a side effect of most pain killers. " Hey little girl, wanna hang out with me? " A man asked. Lucy looked to him. She was a little dizzy, so she almost fell. He grabbed her hand and holds her close to him with the other. She tried to push him away. " N-no " She stuttered. " What's these? Pain killers? " He asked. " Oh baby, where does it hurt, let me kiss it to make you feel better " He said. He forced his tongue into her mouth. Natsu was walking by, he saw Lucy and that man kissing, then he saw that Lucy was struggling to get out of his hands, a tear slipped down her face. He grabbed the man's collar and yanks him away from her. " Get rid of him " He ordered his men to do in a serious tone. He holds Lucy. She looks like she has a fever. She was burning up. He picks her up bridal style. He noticed the bottle of pills in her hand. What happened? Did her family attack her again? He thought. He puts her into the car and the driver leaves to his Villa.

~At villa~

" Master! " The maids greeted while bowing to him. He walked past them into his bedroom. Master doesn't bring girls home. Could this be the one? One of the maids thought.