"back from the tubes.. chapter 2"

Not long ago there were two girls named sussan and Nichole. These two girls commuted murder. They murdered two teachers. One was a coordinator named Nidah, and the other was a history homeroom teacher named Kawsar.

Sussan and Nichole absolutely hated these teachers only because these teachers always gossiped about them, gave them afterschool detentions for no reason, and always kept them in for lunch.

The two girls came across murder because the two teachers tried to haunt the girls....

It was Monday morning and Nichole was on her way to school with sussan. They were both walking and talking about what they are going to do in their summer holidays tomorrow.

"Hey, what are you doing for summer holidays tomorrow Sussan?" Asked Nichole.

"Ohh, my parents organised a hotel that has amazing watedslides, motor bikes, and indoor skydiving." Replied sussan

"That sounds fun I wish could come to.." says Nichole.

"You know you could come to! I remember my father telling me he accedently brought an extra ticket. Maybe u should come with us as well! If u want To.." says Sussan with excitement.

"Is that even a question. Obviously I would want to come as Well!" Says Nichole with joy.

Later that day Nichole rings her parents and told them that she is going with sussan for 2 days. That afternoon Nichole went over to sussans house for a sleep over so they could get going in the morning really quick.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" Says Nichole

"Me too, the first thing I'm doing is diving into the pool!" Says Sussan with excitement

"Well the first thing I'm doing is indoor skydiving for sure. I wish it was outdoor. Well since we are 14 years old they wouldn't let us in for our safety." Says Nichole

"True that Nichole. But most likely they would let us In for indoor." Says Sussan

It was the next morning and the family and girls where on their way to the hotel.The girls quickly took there bags and ran straight into the pool and into the indoor skydiving arena.

"This is sooo FUN!" Says Sussan

"Sussan I could see you from the window up here!!" Says Nichole as she waves

It was that afternoon and the girls went for lunch. While they were chilling with smoothies, an old lady came pass. She said her name was Griffin.

"Hello there ladys. Hope you are enjoying your vacation my Name is Griffin" said the old lady with a smile on her face.

"Uhm yeah, we are having fun. We were just chilling" says sussan suspiciously.

"Yeah were fine. Did you need something. I think there is a empty table just there" says Nichole pulling her pocket knife from her bag.

"Ohh, thanks for spotting that table darl, enjoy your smoothies while you can...." said the old lady with a giggle on her face.

"That lady nearly copped it there" says Nichole

"Calm down Nicole maybe it's just a old lady who needs help." Says Sussan

"Oof whatever stuff that lady" says Nichole

the girls finished their smoothies and headed to the elevator to go to their rooms. Suddenly the elevator stopped and the girls were trapped inside.

"What just happened?" Says Nichole with a fright.

"I don't know, but let's just ring for help" Says Sussan.

"STOP! Don't ring anyone! Yells Nichole.

"Why?" asks sussan

"Look up in the sealing. Wasn't this of the holes that was in the coordinators office not long ago?" Says Nichole suspiciously

"Didn't we slice the teachers up bruh? It cant be them..." Says Sussan

"We sure did, and we even locked the coordinator ms Nidah and the history homeroom Teacher ms Kawsar in tubes as well.

"Faaa, bruh should we climb the hole maybe? To free ourselves? Asks sussan

"Ok... But we need to be careful" says Nichole

Just as the girls were about to climb up, the old lady that the girls saw before jumped down to the elevator from the hole and as soon as she jumped down the hole vanished.

"How did that hole just close? What the hell is happening!? Are we returning to the past now? Except some old lady named Griffin is who we need to lock up?" Says Sussan

"No ,No, No hunny. Says the old lady with smile on her face.

"Hey lady, are you blind or something we are trapped in here and you just jumped down from the sealing that had a hole which mistiriously just vanished. Are you cooked in the head or something like bruh...?

"HAHAHAH" laughs the old lady as she removes her mask.

the old lady had a mask on her face. she removed it off. It appeared to be the coordinator Ms Nidah!

"Whatta heck" says Sussan

"That looks cool, i need one of these masks but thats not the time to ask were you got it from." Says Nichole

Just as Nichole was pulling out her pocket knife the hole re-opened and the history Homeroom teacher Ms Kawsar jumped down. The two girls were trapped with the two teachers that where trying to haunt them again.

Would they free themselves or die... who knows maybe they get kidnapped...

To be continued.....A10