"haunted halway holes published.."

Not far away.... there was a school that only a hand full of students go to. There were two clever and smart girls. There names where "sussan" and "Nichole". These two girls would do anything to protect themselves from teachers... these two girls would always stick
together and only trust eachother.

One day these two girls wanted to explore one of the coordinators office. They enter the office by unlocking it with the spare key they had. When they entered the office They looked up and saw holes on the roof. the holes had different  directions to different places.

Then they saw a white bored. On the white board it wrote..

"whoever enters my first and only precious office would see me in their hallway in their house!"

Sussan and Nichole found the message pretty funny because they absolutely "HATED" that coordinator. Her name was.... "Nidah"..

The next day Sussan came running to school and was scared and was ready to fight. She told Nichole that she saw creepy things in the hallway last night.
She said that she heard a voice saying..

"We know u both where there.."

'Calm down sussan we need to think this through. Could it be your sister maybe? Or your family doing a prank on you? Said Nichole as she tried calming Sussan down.

'Noooo... there was no chance of my family doing this. Besides it didn't even sound like them. Although the voice sounded funny and familiar something I always hear..' said sussan with a fright.

Nichole managed to make sussan feel safe and calm. In fact Nichole went over to sleep with sussan that night.

'Don't worry sussan nothing bad will happen if it happens again and if I am sleeping just maybe voice record it..' says Nichole as she yawns from tiredness.

'Don't worry Nichole I'm much more calm and feel way more safe than usual. And that's pretty smart of you
thinking I should voice record the voices' says Sussan.

Later that night the two girls were giggling and laughing. Suddenly all the lights go off and both girls start panicking while sussans parents and sister was sleeping. The two girls headed down to the basement to get torches. As they were tippi toeing to the hallway they both hear a sound.. a creepy voice..

'Its the same thing I heard last night! the same voice!!' Sussan says

'Bro we need weapons! ASAP! Don't you have something we could use in ur basement gurl!?' Nichole says

'Yeah I think I do. i should have something over here...' says Sussan quietly

The voice goes louder and louder until Nichole figures out the people behind the voice.

'Hold on a sec that's... that... that sounds like tutt and old ms shorty hippo pants. The gossipers! Also known as the coordinator ms Nidah ( shorty hippo pants) and her gossiping mate Ms kawsar (tutt)' Nichole says

'Faaa brooo. Your right! It's them bruhh! Let's get outta here!!!!!' Sussan yells with anger

As the two girls look up, down, right, left back they saw a massive whole that they could climb.

'Broo i got an idea let's get in there' says Nichole quitly

'Good thinking bruh' Sussan says

The two girls climb quietly as the voice goes loader. They both went into a whole and saw multiple entrances to other houses and rooms.

They jumped down to one room and it appeared to be some lady named Maysoon in the room. It was some type of scientific operated lab! They ran back up and fell down to another lab that had multiple numbers and equations. it was a mathamatiacal operation surgery room conducted by some idiot named sir whale.

The two girls grabbed a numbered ladder and made there way back up again.. however this time they fell back down to ms Nidahs office that was all the way back in school. They look up to get out again but the hole was closed!

Suddenly somone knocked on the office door. The two girls had the guts and strength to fight and kill whoever was behind that door! They open it... it was Ms Nidah and Ms Kawsar!

They grabbed there swords faught like a proper warrior and sliced both of them up like tomatoes.. Nichole grabbed the lesh of fat hippo Arse Nidah whike sussan was grabbing fattas kawsars  lesh. They were both locked up in tubes for good.

The next morning both girls were happy and was ready for a next future fight that awates them both....

The two girls friendship never ended and always loved eachother like sister's. These two friends where like no other.

To be continued......................................

XOXO <3