"Escape the Haunted house!... chapter 3"

Sussan and Nichole were stuck in the elevator with the haunted teachers Ms Nidah and Ms Kawsar. They need to find a way to escape.

"Sussan, do you have your phone on you?" Asks Nichole quietly

"Yeah why"? Sussan replies back.

"Call for help!" Says Nichole.

Just as sussan was about to take out her phone to call for help Ms Nidah and Ms Kawsar kidnap the two girls by giving them poisen straight into their mouth with force.

"You know I barely eat any shit if you didn't know... ya Think im gonna drink that smelly old sock. Well NO SHIT! Hell nah!" Says Nichole as she try's  blocking her nose.

"You know you should add some flowers in there to get rid of the smell. or maybe add some V or red bull in it... ohhh how about some Mandarines??? Its healthy mate.." replied Sussan

"How about Kawsar holds both of your mouths and hands while I pour this into your mouth!" Says Nidah with laughter.

Kawsar runs and squishes the girls mouthes and Nidah manages to make them drink the poisen. The two girls fante and Nidah and Kawsar take the girls to a haunted house...

"Tie them up and make sure they don't leave!" Yells Nidah

"You know I was already doing that are you blind or something we need to go to Specsavers for some new glasses for you. I think those ones are cracked." Says Kawsar.

"Uhm, well did you forget that I need to use my glasses somehow to free my self from the tube. maybe we need to take you to some brain doctor to check your memories..." Nidah replied back

"PFFT yeah what ever.." Says Kawsar

While Nidah and Kawsar where talking Nichole woke up and Tried to wake up sussan.

"Sussan wake up! Come on wake up! Sussan!" Says Nichole as she tried to stay quiet.

Sussan openes her eyes with a neck pain.

"What... where am I? What happened?" Says Sussan as she wonders..

"Well, well, well. We woke up have we little ones hmmmm.." Says Kawsar with a creeped face and smurk.

"HAVE THEY WOKEN UP! LET ME CHECK THEM. IM STARVING LET ME PUT SOME SALT AND PEPPER ON THESE GIRLS. ONES FOR DINNER AND THE OTHER IS FOR BREAKFAST  TOMORROW MORNING... MMMMM TASTY.." says Nidah as she licks her lips..

Just as Nidah was going next to the girls Kawsar yelled from the toilet for some toilet papers.

"NEEEDDEEEHH! NEEEEDDEEEEEH! COME HERE AND GIVE ME TOILET PAPARES HUN!" Yelled Kasar as she tried to take a shit.

"You know I was just about to bite one of their fingers off with mayonase. IM COMING RELAXX!" Yelled back Nidah.

As soon as Nidah went next to Kawsar, Nichole whispered into sussans ear saying that she has her pocket knife on her and she could free her self from the ropes...

"Sussan I could free myself... i still have my pocket knife." Whispers Nichole

"Free yourself then free me so i could take that massive metal for protection" sussan whispers back.

"Ok" says Nichole

Nichole frees herself and frees sussan. Sussan fetches a metal and they both hide near to the place they were tied up so Nidah and kawsar would be dumb and search somwhere else for them.

"Quickly in here.." Says Sussan

"Coming.." Says Nichole

"Where did they go??" Says Kawsar.

"Thanks to your arse they went, can't you control your shit for once. OOOOF!" Replies Nidah angrily

"Sorry, I'll try to shit less next time..." sobbed Kawsar.

Nidah and kawsar went to search for the girls while the girls were trying to get out.

Nichole spots a window on the second floor in the house. The girls could jump down and run away. But to do that the girls needed to go to the second floor. However on the second floor Nidah and Kawsar where there searching for the girls...

"We need to find a way to get to the the second floor, then we could jump down the window and run away." Says Nichole

"Good thinking but first we need to get the teachers to move there arses away from the window. Maybe if we create a sound indicating that we are downstairs so they follow the sound and come down here." Says Sussan

"Good idea throw this big rock on the ground and quickly hide behind the door and when they come down let's run straight up and find a way to jump down the window." Says Nichole

"Ok" replied Sussan

The two girls threw a massive rock on the ground and the teachers came running down to find the girls.

"Did you hear that kawsar?" Says Nidah

"Uhm yeah, it came from downstairs lets go check it out its probably the girls running or something. Quick before they get away". Says Kawsar

"Ok ok let's run" Says Nidah

The teachers come running downstairs while the girls where hiding behind the door.

"This is our chance quick get up to the second floor, RUN!" Says Nichole

"Ok quick, hurry!" Says Sussan

The girls went running down and managed to go next to the window. They needed to think of an idea to get down.

"I got an idea" says sussan, with a light bulb on her head.

"What" asks Nichole

"We can grab those blankets and rope, Chuck the rope to the other side of the tree, and swing down with the blankets." Says Sussan

"I mean we have no choice quick they are about to come back up!" Yells Nichole

Sussan throws the rope to the tree hangs down with Nichole and climbs the tree.

"This is amazing!" Yells Nichole

"It's basically a homemade flying fox" says sussan.

"Lets climb down the tree and grab a taxi." Says Nichole

"Ok" replied Sussan softly.

The two girls went into a taxi arrived at the hotel. When they were there they quickly packed up and left the hotel with sussans family.

It was the next morning the girls were afraid to go to shool so they had a sleepover at sussans house again. When sussan was walking into the kitchen she noticed a letter it wrote;

'Dear sussan and Nichole, you got away this time but see you tomorrow...'

Sussan showed the letter to Nichole and they both decided to leave the country.... for good....

To be continued...