Six|What The Hell Is Upload?

Friday 8th September 2017

As soon as I'd woken up this morning, I was straight onto my laptop going through stuff to do with the flat I'm hopefully going to be getting, allowing me to move out and have my own place.
After searching for what must be a couple months now, I'd found one the other day which I thought was perfect for me right now.
Jj and the other Sidemen boys had become a pretty big part of my life recently, I was constantly messaging one of them whoever it may be, when I wasn't actually with them. I'd explained everything to my parents, at first them being skeptical because obviously who wouldn't be a bit worried after hearing their daughter had slept at a house where 4 men lived, who were apart of a YouTube group. Although they knew I do YouTube and do support me, they still don't understand it fully so I can understand their concerns.

Anyway, having the flat would mean I'm much closer to them but also to a lot of other beneficial things that I usually have to travel quite a way for when it'd be so much easier just to drive 10 minutes down the road.

Jj - You coming to ours today? X

I saw the message notification pop up on my phone next to me as it lay discarded on top of my duvet as I was concentrated on my MacBook.

I yawned as I picked it up, checking the time as I did so - 8:41am it read.

Me ~ I can do, I'll be there around lunchtime :) x

I replied, almost immediately getting a reply.

Jj - Course you'd come at food time😂

Me ~ You know me, I expect a three-course victorian style dinner set at the table for when I arrive, thank you very much, love youuu😂❤️

I replied sarcastically, for him to text back with a simple "🙄". I giggled to myself before turning back to my work on the computer.
I finalised a couple things and then decided to get up.
My dad was at work however my mum was home so she had made me some breakfast and a drink for when I'd finally dragged myself from out of bed and managed to get downstairs.

"Thank you mum," I smiled as I sat down at the dining table with her sat opposite me, cup of tea in hand.
"What're your plans for today then?" She asked.
"Going to Kent again to see the boys," I stated, piling some scrambled egg onto my fork.
"Your flat is going to be closer to them isn't it?" She started, "because I hate the fact you have to drive for over an hour or get a train every time you go and see them." She added.
"Thankfully yeah, it's literally about at 10, 15 minute drive away," I told her with reassurance.

We carried on talking for a good 10 minutes before I placed my plate and cutlery in the dishwasher and made my way back up to my room.
I entered the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and then jumped into the shower.
I quickly washed my hair and within 5 minutes was back out again.
I wandered through to my room, towel wrapped round my body and hair.
I skimmed through the clothes in my wardrobe, finally deciding on a cute playsuit as by the looks of it through the window, the sun was shining brightly, the sky a beautiful light blue, it was going to be warm.

I dried myself off, chucking on a hoodie and a pair of pyjama shorts before getting started on my hair.
It dried quicker than usual for some reason, so seeing as I had the time, I styled my hair into a little partial ponytail, and also lightly curled my hair into beach waves.
I then started on my makeup, applying a moisturising primer to start with. Then followed by the other bits like foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, and my favourite product... highlighter!

I was pleased with my appearance once it'd eventually come together. I imagined the outfit would look cute paired with Air Forces, so I slid them on my feet, picked out a nice necklace to wear, grabbed my phone off charge before making my way downstairs.
I had a few grapes and some water as I spoke to my mum for a couple minutes before taking my keys off the side and heading out the door.