Chapter 11 : Justin saves her

Justin POV

I pulled up at the airport in my Rage Rover and saw Mrs. Perez standing at the side of the building with her suitcases and she looked so young I almost didn't recognize her.

I walked over to her and introduced myself. She hugged me, "You are such a handsome young man. I see why my daughter loves you so much," she said smiling.

I looked into her blue eyes, "I love her,"  her eyes brightened when I said that then she smiled. "How was your flight, Mrs. Perez?"

"Oh please call me Jade."

"Okay. Jade, it is."

"It was good, now let us go. I don't want to be late for my daughter's birthday party. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she arrives."

I took her suitcases. We started walking to the car and she stopped, "Justin thank you for making her have this party and for buying me the plane ticket. It means a lot to me."

"It was an honor anything for Gabriella."

We made our way towards my car and I placed Jade's suitcases in the back then I entered the driver's side.

We pulled out and head to the nightclub.

***

We entered the club and I introduced Jade to some of my friends then made our way over to the bar.

"Do you want something to drink Jade?"

"Yes thank you."

"Can I have two sodas," I told the bartender. I got the drinks then set them in front of us. "So how have you been?"

"I've been good, but I miss Gabriella. It's lonely there. When she's home you'll always feel alive. Even when my husband died, I was so lost and she being her sociable self cheered me up." I nodded.

I heard heels clapping against the floor, so Jade and I turned facing Meloni and Gabriella walking towards us and Gabriella looked like a snack.

Damn! That's my girl. God, I love saying that!

She spoke to her mom and thanked me, and damn when she hugged me I almost lost it.

They went towards the dance floor and I followed.

I watched the girls sang and danced to the song. I was happy I made her have this party because she was happy and I love seeing her in that mood.

I looked over at Gabriella, who looked a bit sad then happy. What was she thinking? I wish I knew. This girl's going to be the death of me.

Trent my best friend came over, "Is this the birthday girl?"

"Yeah I am," Gabriella said.

"Justin you find yourself a model she perfect for you," he told me with his boyish grin.

"Thanks, Trent. I know she is. Everyone meet Trent Mancuso, my best friend since forever," I said, punching his fist.

"Nice to meet you, Trent," everyone told him.

"And you must be her sister," he shook Jade's hand.

"Oh no," she laughed, "I am not that young. I'm her mother."

"Really? You don't look a day over thirty you could've just fooled me there," he said. "This must be the Meloni you were talking about Justin," he shook her hand.

"You been talking about me with him Justin?" Meloni asked.

"Yeah."

I mouthed over at Gabriella, "I wanted them to know each other you know, like dating," she read my lips then laughed.