The Four Guys

(None of these guys have pictures, all four of these guys are equally main characters of the story)

-Nicky-
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: Brown messy hair, white skin, American, and brown eyes.
Strengths: active, fast, General strength, great pain resistant and energized if well feed & hydrated
Weaknesses: Wits, Cocky, Stubborn, and sometimes rude

Small Backstory: Nicky was always into sports of all kinds, baseball, basketball, and soccer. Nicky truly loved all sports, many people found him weird. However his childhood was sooner or later dreaded into the apocalypse.

-Justin-
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: Dark Blonde hair, dark green eyes,  American, and white skin
Strengths: Very balanced guy, Very kind, second wind and strong will
Weakness: Rather gets depressive rather than angry and doesn't stand up for himself much

Small Backstory: Justin was one of that kind of average joes that are decent at everything. Justin is sometimes girly because of his kindness and people assumed him being gay but he's 100% straight. Justin has a boring life to be honest until the nukes started to drop as he was the only one in his family that escaped the radiation & explosions.

-Johnson-
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: Bold man, very good looking chin, white skin, and bright blue eyes.
Strengths: Buff, witty, and knows technology & mostly mechanics
Weaknesses: Slowish, can be easily stressful to himself and others around him, and stealth

Small backstory: Johnson was a bright and smart man. His father was a mechanic and his mother was an electrician. Johnson learned his mechanics and technology from his parents as he was always getting straight A's in science at least. Johnson can be very smart at times but sometimes a pain in the behind. While Johnson was about to move out he later found himself seeing the sky rapidly turned into a different bright orange color meaning something terrific has happened, the nukes arrived.

-Zen-
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks: Black short hair, black eyes, loves wearing purple clothing, oddly purplish-blue eyes, black skin and South African.
Strengths: Medical, Fighter, insanely fast, funny and wits.
Weaknesses: Horrible pain resistance, when morale is low he'll start wearing a bunch sometimes it could be funny, and heavy sleeper

Small backstory: Zen is an extremely funny kind of guy and sometimes gets in trouble due to his constant swearing, he should probably take meds for that. Anyway Zen been in many relationships with men & women unfortunately for him he can't keep an relationship longer then a few months. Zen also online dates to which is another reason why his relationships also last really short. When Zen was about to argue with his ex he then noticed a nuke landed as he tried to run for his life luckily for him and the other three guys mentioned in this chapter they became a group of four and started their own goal, escape this chaos.