Day 1: The Room

While trailing down the hallway, I opened one of the doors and entered the room. It was an old bed, one that had drapes to keep the person's privacy. while looking around I open a dresser and found a note with a pattern on it. I pocket the note and walked around the room, wondering what may be in this room. I crouched down and looked under the bed and found a small key with a small paper that read:

'Room 104'

I looked towards the key and sighed softly, "A hunt?" I mutter a few more things before exiting the room on the account of finding the room labeled on the key. The hall was an old Victorian style, with candles down every few paces, a few ringing echoed throughout the hall causing me to glance towards a table that was aligned underneath a picture of a female, dress in a red velvet dress that frames her body perfectly. I picked up the old-time phone and answered with a strong hello. There was no reply to my answer, only static that seems to have gotten louder before the other hanged up. I stared at the phone questionable and headed towards the room 104.

I unlocked the door and entered it, the room was trashed with the bed torn and some of the floors were torn up and missing. I shook my head, "I need to find something to put over the large hole to cross over. "I stated the obvious and backed out of the room looking around the hall, I spotted a large panel at the end of the hall. Walking over I sighed not knowing the password for it so I could enter the room it is attached to.

Backing from the room itself, I walked to another room, a nearby one and entered. I smile at the discovery of a room that was unlocked. I began my search once again only to end up with another key that read:

'Turn when code is entered

Hurry because it's behind you.'

I dismissed the warning that was written on the note and turned around heading back out of the room, the key was still in my pocket. I enter a neighboring room and founded a wooden plank and took it, shoving it into my bag and began to explore the room even more. The bookshelf reminded me of the pattern and so I made the books in it look exactly like the one of the note. Something click, I should check it out to see what it is. I pulled on a few dressers and one came open and I found numbers engraved into the bottom of it.

'14036'

I went to the other room where the large hole lay dormant and placed the wooden plank over it and walked across. I searched the area, humming a slight tone that brought me slight comfort in this weird place. I opened up a dresser to find another key, 'Maybe this is to another room?' I questioned before grabbing a newsletter that was beside the key.

'Abuse reported

On a later account, there has been a report of the mother and father abusing their only child

this has been cleared up as false advertisement, or so we think.

On later reports, abuse has been told to be happening to only the child. '

I frown towards the newsletter and walked to the door near the end, I heard footsteps behind me and I began to run, fast and quick. I hurried and enter the code and began to fumble for the key and I grabbed it and hurriedly unlocked the door and entered. There was pounding on the door before it stops.