I have found a new home.

John texted me saying he was going to come back to action tonight and focus on me and not him.  I went to go get in my gear seeing as I was second on the card. Im facing Baker to see who the #1 contender will be. Me and Kenny have been talking a lot. Him, Brandi, Cody, and I have become a big group, We have a group chat and travel together. 

My song is Loner by YungBlud. As my song played The crowd was confused. As the first few words of the songs played I walked out. They went crazy I mean like mental. It was like nothing i have have had.  Home.  This is home. I walked down the ramp smiled looking at Britt. Im going to win this match, its going to be so easy. 

-Skip to the end of the match-

I was down so was Britt we hit each other with a running clothes lines. I slowly got back up, by time I did she was on her feet ready to hit me with her finish. I was prepared I grabbed her and put her in the black widow. She tapped but I held I'm not in WWE anymore. I came to run this place and change the game. I was being pulled off by someone with blonde hair. Once off I seen Cody. I hit him with a hardest woman right I could. No ones telling me what to do. Brandi came running out I kicked her with Kennys signature kick. 

I went back and Kenny was waiting for me. "What the hell was that?" he asked furiously. "I proved I'm better then the old me and I'm not here because of my brother." I said looking at him.  I felt bad but it needed to be done. Im not here because of my brother I'm here for me. "look I'm sorry." I said with a sad face walking towards him. I gave him a hug and he hugged back. "Watch out tonight Kenny." I said pulling away. "Why it's just a normal match?" He asked confused. "Just please dont get hurt." I replied sweetly. Cody came back with Brandi. "I'm sorry" I yelled running to hug the pair. "Its ok" they said as I pulled away. "But u have to admit that kick was fucking awesome!"I said to the group. "That it was move steeler." Kenny said laughing. "Well I'm going to go shower. See you guys on the bus." I said walking down the hall.

Little did I know I was going to change my life before this night was up.