Chapter 1

*The Musical Has Started, Despite Chief Cruz's Protests*
Chief Cruz: I Can't Believe She Added You're Nephew In It
Aunt Cass: I'm Sure Hiro Will Have Fun In It
Shrek (In The Musical): Once upon a time, there was a little ogre named Shrek... ...who lived with his parents in a bog by a tree. It was a pretty nasty place, but he was happy because ogres like nasty. On his birthday, the little ogre's parents sat him down to talk, just as all ogre parents had for hundreds of years before.

{Music #1 Has Started}

Stella (as Shrek's Mother): Listen, son You're growing up so quickly, Growing up Bigger by the day
Tom (as Shrek's Father): Although we want you here The rules are very clear
Stella: Now you're seven
Tom: Now you're seven
Stella: So it's time to go away
Tom: So it's time to go away
*Tadashi (Hira & Cody's Son, Play as Young Shrek) Shook His Head Sad*
Tom: Your mama packed a sandwich for your trip
Stella: Your papa packed your boots in case of snow
Both: You're gonna make us proud, No backing up allowed
Stella: Just keep walking
Tom: Just keep walking And you'll find
Stella: And you'll find Somewhere to go
Tom: Somewhere to go
Both: It's a big, bright, beautiful world, With happiness all around, It's peaches and cream And every dream comes true!
*Tom and Stella (Both as Shrek's Parents) Look at Each other Before Saying*
Both: But not for you, It's a big, bright, beautiful world, With possibilities everywhere, And just around the bend There's a friend or two But not for you
Stella: We're ugly, son Which means that life is harder

*As Tadashi (Again Hira And Cody's Son and as Young Shrek) Was Walking A Women Was Walking Too But Once She Saw Shrek, She Screamed And Ran Away*
Unnamed Citizen (as The Scared Citizen): (Speaking) No, no, no!
Stella: People hate the things They cannot understand
Tom: And when they look at us They tend to make a fuss
Stella: Burn our houses down
Tom: And chase us
Both: Off our land
Tom: It's important that you find a cozy cesspit
Stella: A place no one would ever dare to tread
Both: And if they happen by Make sure you terrify them
Stella: If you don't, son
Tom: If you don't, son
Both: Then you'll surely wind up dead
*Young Shrek (Played By Tadashi Ryder) Then Continued Walking*
Stella: Goodbye!
Tom: Goodbye!
Stella: Watch out for men with pitchforks!

(Narration).

Shrek (In The Musical, Narrating): And so, the little ogre went on his merry way. And wherever he went, crowds would welcome him with festive torches and hatchets and fun things like that. But whenever the little ogre tried to join in the fun...
*Young Shrek (Played By Tadashi Ryder) Tried To Hug Them But*
Shrek (In The Musical): ...his new friends would suddenly realize they had other things to do. So the ogre did what his parents had told him to. He found a perfectly rancid swamp, and there he stayed for many years, all alone, but very happy with how his life had turned out.
*The Outhouse Showed Up*
Shrek (In The Musical): Oh, come on. Not again. Aw...
*Hiroko (Played By Herself, Only Credit As Hiroko Diman) Fell From The Sky*
*Everyone Who Didn't Know About Hiroko Being Slightly Annoying At First Were Confused Of Why She's Credit As Hiroko Diman, Especially Her Biological Parents Didn't Knew About Hiroko Being Very Annoying*
*Sirque Made It To Watch The Musical, After All, Hiro Is Going To Be In It And Sirque Wanted To See The Musical*
Hiroko: Ow!, Dang It, Oh Hira's So Getting A Punishment Once We're Back In Samuelville! Oh Man, Hira Is Going To Be Pissed As Hell
*Pretty Much Everyone Got Annoyed By Hiroko's Revisited Annoying Trait Especially Her Biological Parents*
Mrs Johnson: Why Is My Daughter So Annoying Right Now?
*Hiroko Then Went Hiding Behind Shrek's Swamp*

(Song Continues)

Shrek (In The Musical): Keep your big, bright, beautiful world I'm happy where I am, all alone I've got all I need So read the stinkin' sign!
Hiroko (Speaking): Ow! Stupid Squid!
Shrek (In The Musical): Keep your big, bright, beautiful world I party on my own anyway Doin' what I can with a one-man conga-line Yeah, your big, bright beautiful world Is all teddy bears and unicorns Take your fluffy fun and shove it where the sun don't shine! I prefer a life like this It's not that complicated Sure, I'm fated to be lonely and I'm destined to be hated If you read the books they say it's why I was created But I don't care 'Cause being liked Is grossly overrated Who needs a big, bright, beautiful world? I've got my own little patch of the world It's not a big, bright beautiful world But it's mine All alone, it's mine And it's mine *Farts* Yeah! All mine!

(Musical Song #1 Ended.)

*Shrek Left His Swamp With a Bag, Once He Was Gone, Hiroko Left Her Hiding Place*
Hiroko: I Gotta Find Hira And Fast.
*However Before She Left, a Guard Shows Up*
Guard #1 (Played By Jesse): Right this way!
*Romeo Smiled Widely Seeing His Boyfriend In The Musical*
Hiroko: Who are They?

Chapter 1 Ended.

Act 1.