Friends? (1/2)

⚠️warning⚠️ the following chapter contains: sexual assault, assault, cussing, and guns.

-FLASHBACK-
You were walking down a sketchy alleyway. You usually walked down this way since it was faster way to get home after school. You knew it was sketchy but you didn't care that much since you didn't expect anything bad to actually happen. But since you were a lonley, 18 year old beautiful girl men often had there eyes on you. And today wasn't any different. Sure you were tough and most people feared you but it's a 43% chance you would win in a fight against grown men.

You pass a group of men (probably drug dealers) and they stare at you. You didn't care and kept minding your business. Until.. you felt a hand grab your waist and another hand grope your chest. "W-what the fuc-" you say before the hand that was on your chest covers your mouth. "Shh..we just wanna have some..fun.." you hear on old man say. You try to scream but they put a cloth over your mouth and tie your hands together. You can hear them laughing. You try to escape but you fail. You start crying as one of the old men start touching you sexually.

Then another old man touched your breast and ripping your shirt open leaving you in your bra. You start to struggle trying to escape again but one of the men slap you. "You little slut~ you're not getting away, and try calling for help no one comes though here anyway" he then unties your mouth. You start crying even more. "P-Please! I have money just stop! It's in my backpack" they start going through your backpack and get the money which was about 150$ "thanks for telling us, but we don't want money" your heart drops as he said that. Then one of the men try pulling down your underwear.

Luckily the heavens must like you because a boy from your school comes walking through and see's what's going on. "Hey!" He yells the men turn his direction. "Fuck of little boy. This is man territory" one of the men say. "Leave her alone!" He boy then takes out a pocket knife. The men laughed at his small weapon and they pulled out a gun. "Ahah..Leave.." they told the boy. And when the boy didn't move they pointed the gun at you. "You wouldn't want her to get hurt..would you?" They all laughed. Then..*gunshot*.

You hear ringing in your ear and see red around you. You feel pain in your leg. Then it clicked. They shot your leg. The men leave the alleyway laughing and giggling. The boy comes rushing over to you untying your hands. He asked you something but you were to dizzy from all the blood loss that you can't remember what he said. You pass out.