//Casefile: Heart Thief\\

Name: Caleb Tepes.

Alias: Jack The Ripper

Hair Color: Wine-Red

Eye Color: Ruby Red

Height: 6' 0"

Skin Tone: Mildly tanned.

Preferred clothing: T-shirt, hoodie, and dark cargo pants.

Age: Reports are scattered, but he is rumored to be about 19.

Gender: Male.

Sexuality: Straight

Pronouns: He and Him.

Likes: Kittens, heart meat, and snacking.

Dislikes: Weaklings, Judgmental People

Weapon of Choice: Large, cleaver-like saw he uses both in self-defense and cutting out organs and hearts. 

Magic Specialty: Unknown.

 Favorite Quote: "We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." - Plato

Favorite Hobby: Metalworking

Mental Issues: Sociopath, Sadistic. Cannibalistic tendencies. 

Identifying Marks: Massive scar over his heart, where he supposedly ripped out and ate his own heart. 

Personality: Sometimes quite childish, mocking, and inconsiderate. To people he cares for, of which there are very few, Caleb is very mature, kind, and understanding. Caleb is among the most vindictive and spiteful people you will ever meet, should you do wrong by him. If you break his trust, it's best to leave as soon as possible. Doesn't really matter, considering he'll probably find you anyways. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LocketOfSecrets' OC

Name: Unknown to most (Night Williams)

Alias: Ire

Hair Color: Pitch black

Eye Color: Violet

Skin Tone: Fair, almost untouched by any sunlight

Preferred Clothing: Anything as long as it lets her fight and move comfortably. Typically is seen wearing a long cloak that covers from her neck to her knees.

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Pronouns: She, her

Likes: Wandering about the forest, practicing survival skills, sugar

Dislikes: Porcelain dolls, heights, the ocean

Height: 5'9''

Weapon of Choice: Usually daggers or a bow but prefers traps

Family: Only her elder brother survives, but after their parents died, he abandoned her in the woods

Magic Specialty: Equilibrium. In order to use it, the user must use power that can either come from the blood or life force of enemies or themselves. The probability of being drawn from enemies' life force is 40%. The actual power has a 40% chance if from an enemy, to regenerate, and 60%, if from herself, to channel it into a sort of rage-like strength. Doing this puts enormous strain on the body, so she only uses it in extreme circumstances.

Favorite Quote: "Life is a tightrope. Once you start moving to reach your target, there's no looking back."

Favorite Hobby: Wood carving.

Mental Issues: Insomnia.

Identifying Marks: A scar reaching from her left shoulder blade across her chest to her right hip.

Personality: Usually emotionless, but is highly intellectual, able to predict enemy moves and act accordingly. She never normally gets close to another person, but when she does, she may end up leaving to save them the pain of knowing her.