4

Disclaimer I don't own bnha

Izuku pov

Alex: "hey izuku, we need a new background dancer. It's your turn to interview and teach the new recruit. " "ok find I put up some posters for a new dancer"

Izuku then went down stairs to put up the posters. "Izuku, what's that" ask Uraraka "it's just some posters. My team needs a new background dancer." " you can dance!! " ask mina " I'm not that good, but yeah I can dance, mina. " " well, can I try out" ask mina " can you dance" " she's one of the best dancer I've ever seen " says Kirishima " then of course. Let see what you got"

Time skip Bob says Hello

Izuku pov

I think I just found my new background dancer. "Bravo, mina.... You're in."
" Seriously!? " "of course. But before you can learn the moves I have to train so your coming with, the other can come too if they want" " ok"

Third person

As they left izuku put in his his ear buds and start listening to his workout song his group made
When they cut through an alley izuku started dancing

And their jaw dropped. He was AMAZING!!

He flipped of walls and crates as well. Then they jumped a gate

Time skip to after training

(play song)

" ok mina, here what I want you to copy. Lily, Alex, Koko, I need some help. " "sure"

(Only focus on the first ,third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and the tenth)

"That's incredible!!! Izuku I though you said you weren't a good dancer" mina said

Izuku: " ok mina, are you read to learn them? I know it's a lot but I know you can do it. If you find some of the moves.... Uncomfortable just of me know and I'll figure something out "

Mina: " some of the moves were a bit embarrassing, but I think I can pull it off. "
Izuku: " remember this is only the first seven, so let's start with the most embarrassing ' Taki taki'".

Time skip

Izuku : " ok let's see how far you've came these last four months. Alex start the music in 3....2....1 lets go!!. "

Izuku: "that was perfect mina I'm proud"
Mina: thanks midoriya, I had a great teacher "

Izuku smiles: now let's go show the class

Mina: eh....EEEEHHHH

TO BE CONTINUED