~•I'll Miss You•~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Senku's POV
Since the weather today is nice I decided to just walk on my way to ____'s place. A lot of has happened this past year, Big oaf told me about his crush with Yuzihara, Us sending toy versions of us to space, and of course, my realization of how I truly feel for _____.

I open the door to see ____ lying on her bed looking more sick than before. But despite that she still shows me her beautiful genuine smile when she saw me enter her room.

"Senku I-" she was cut off by her loud raspy coughs "Shh, don't speak it won't do you any good. Just text me what you were gonna say." She gets her phone and type her message in there.

I see a notification on my phone with ____'s message. 'Senku I'm so glad to see you! <3'

I feel my heart soften as I look back at her as she takes my hand and squeeze it softly

I see another notification from ____: 'Senku, I need to tell you something important but you need to let me talk first.'

"Sigh, fine but if this just worsens your state I'll ten billion percent won't let you talk until you feel better again."

"Hah if I'll ever feel better again."
We couldn't say anything after that and just let the awkward silence take complete control of the situation. ____ looks down and I can see tears startng to form on the egdes of her eyes.

"I'll miss you Senku." She rests her head against my shoulder. I feel her shaking tears staining her blanket. I couldn't do anything other than wrap my arms around her and just let her cry against me.

"I'll miss you too ____, the lab and the experiments wouldn't be the same without you." I then hug her even tigther now, scared that if I loosen my hold of her she'll leave and never come back.

"I love you Senku, please always remember that okay..? I'm sorry I couldn't keep my promise and watch you go to space." She tried her best to hold in her sniffles and is just shaking everytime she holds it in.

For the first time in my life, I knew what to say back despite my lack of expressing my emotions and comforting someone.

"I love you too, _____." I say loudly wanting her to hear it clearly and her face suddenly turned bright, she now has a huge grin on her face and looks genuinely happy.

"I'm...so happy to hear you say that Senku! I feel like now that I know how you really feel about me I can finally die peacefully." She joked and I was only able to give her a light laugh and then made her look at me in the eye.

"____ I...I wish we could've grown old together.." I can feel my self starting to tear up and it's too late to hide it since _____ already saw it.

"Since when did you become so expressive Senku! You're making me cry even more now.." We hold each other and I couldn't help but slowly kiss her on the lips. And we stayed there for hours being in each others arms and kissing once in a while.

We were having so much fun we didn't realize it was already sun down, I was about to get up and head home when _____ caught my hand.

"Senku, can you please sleep here tonight?" I could feel my whole face go red when she asked that and _____ must have known what I was thinking and was also blushing deeply as well

"N-not like that! I just want to be with you tonight.." She stuttered not knowing what to say and I just nodded my head.

"At least let me ask your parents 'cause I don't think they'll be fine with a boy sleeping beside you tonight.." She nodded her head and I left ____ for a bit to go to her parents and probably get some dinner for both of us as well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So her parents did let me stay with _____ tonight, at first it felt really weird to be sleeping with _____ but we got comfy fast and slept cuddling each other.