The Dubby

Princess~ So I woke up with a smile on my face then I went to shower and then picked out an outfit.

Princess~ Then I put my hair up in a low ponytail and did my edges then did my makeup then I went downstairs

Amber~ Miss. Brown some breakfast?

Princess~ Then I sat down and started eating.

Amber~ You look happier Miss. Brown am glad your morning is going great.

Princess~ Yes thank you now I should get going.

Amber~ Alright goodbye.

Princess~ Bye then I went outside and in my black G Wagon heading to Rio.

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ So I got there and knocked.

Rio~ Damn and 2 days in a row how lucky am I.

Princess~ Yeah May I come in.

Rio~ Of course

Princess~ Then I went in the living room. I have this good movie you should watch.

Rio~ Okay are you gonna stay?

Princess~ Yeah I think I just should. Then I went on the tv and then put the tape in and went on the couch with him then pressed play.

Rio~ What is this?

Princess~ Just watch it I think you might like it.

Rio~ Princess?

Princess~ Yeah you see that's David.

Rio~ David what the hell are you doing with him?

Princess~ That part was talking about you getting mad and shit and bam he kisses me and I don't even stop.

Rio~ Am not watching this.

Princess~ Watch it and feel the same damn pain... then he carries me on the counter the way he's kissing me and we take it up my bedroom and we fuck oh my favorite part is when I look at the camera and smile... let's turn it up.

Rio~ Princess why?!

Princess~ That's how it fucking feels I did tell you I would make you life hell *smiles* enjoy the tape.

Rio~ Princess please.

Princess~ *laughs* What!

Rio~ Don't do this again.

Princess~ Yeah bye Rio. Then I went outside and in my car heading to Beth's.

~Minutes Later~