Titanic

-I love you, Jack,

-No...don't say your goodbyes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it, Jack said

-I'm so cold. Rose said, her voice sounded shaky.

-You're going to get out of this...you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here...Not this night. Do you understand me?

-I can't feel my body, Rose continued.

-Rose, listen to me. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor...promise me you will survive....that you will never give up...not matter what happens...no matter how hopeless...promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

-I promise.

-Never let go, Jack said.

-I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."

________________________________________________________________________________

Another ending:

-Rose, listen to me. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor...promise me you will survive....that you will never give up...not matter what happens...no matter how hopeless...promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

-I promise.

-Never let go, Jack said.

-I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go..only if you're with me."

-No Rose, you can't thing like that, I already know.. I'm not gonna fix this, I can already feel my blood turn into ice, Jack said, a tear fell down from his cheeks.

-Please Rose, he continued.

-In that case, Rose said and jumped down into the water.

-NO! ROSE!

She swam the fastes that she could. She swam into an table, a man lay there. Rose check his puls and he was already dead. She pushed him down into the frozen water. 

Rose tried to drag the table with her to Jack and it worked.

Rose climbed up on the table and Jack climbed up on the piano. Now there both where up from the ice cold water.

-Rose, look! They coming to pick us up! Jack said. Rose took Jacks hand. 

-No matter what, We'll fix this together, Rose said, Jack nodded.

The boat camed and picked us up. We got something warm to drink and a blanket over our shoulders.

When we were on land again. Jack and Rose sat and waited outside a house, it was dark. They saw some people they earlier saw yesterday at the boat. A girl with her child, A man and his mustache.

It is really sad. That girl with the baby,  she had a man on the boat and just after some hours she dont have a man more.

-Rose, you saved my life, even if we just know eachother for like two days, I already know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I can't think about anything else, I love you Rose.

-Jack, I love you to, those things you said when you where in the water, I wont do it, not without you Jack, I want to sleep to death when we're old, in a bed with you Jack.

________________________________________________________________________________

Titanic is a really good movie and the though that this has happend is really sad. The end of teh movie is really great and of course sad, I cry every time I see it. But this is just a different ending, a happier ending.