Chapter 20

There was a party going on in the est bus and outside it. I couldn't find Kell anywhere and he wasn't answering my text. I sighed giving up getting on the bus heading to what was now mine and kells little bedroom. But I didn't dare go in when I heard moaning inside. We put a lock on the door so the only ones who could get in was me and Kell. I shook my head walking off the bus walking past Rook and even past slim with tears streaming down my face. I walked right past Dom away from the venue and just kept walking. Ignoring the guys calling my name I took off running for about 5 minutes until I reached some cafe. Luckily I had my phone charger. I got on an airline site and booked a flight back to London before ordering and Uber to the airport. I quickly got in it as I saw Dom and Rook running up to it. Telling the driver to just go. I text Dom I was going home before putting my phone on do not disturb. I got out going through security and finally sitting in my seat on the plain before 15 minutes later it took off. I let more tears fall before falling fast asleep.

I woke up as the plane landed calling another Uber to take me back to mine and Dom's house. I unlocked the door going to the living room falling on the couch before taking my phone off do not disturb. A ton of text popped up from Dom and Rook and 3 missed calls from kells. I switched off my phone before putting throwing it across the room. The tour ended today so Dom would be home tomorrow anyway. As for Kell if what I think was happening I never wanted to see him again.