Chapter 26

WARNING MENTIONS OF VERBAL DOMESTIC ABUSE.

*dream/flashback*
I slammed the door shut leaning against it as Max pounded on the door yelling at me to come out. I couldn't call Dommy cause my phone was dead....

I shot up in my bed sweating heavily. I sighed as I looked at the clock reading 3am. Kell was back in Cali with Casie so it was just Dom and I in the house. I got up going into the kitchen making some tea as I heard Dom coming out of his room. "You alright?" He asked. I nodded slowly as I continued making my tea. "Layla?" He said. "I dreamt about max. But I'm ok I promise." I said. He sighed taking my hand gently leading me to his room to watch a movie. I sighed as fumbled with my fingers knowing I couldn't text Kell cause he was probably busy. "Lay down." Dom mumbled. I nodded as I lay down pulling his blanket over me falling fast asleep.

(Dom's POV.)
I sighed pushing Layla's hair out of her face before leaning back. I know a lot fans think I have feelings for her and honestly they are right. But she's with Kells and I can't mess that up. I just push my feelings away ignoring them like I always have. I know it's stupid but she's so happy with Kell but I still can't Seem to be a bit jealous of him and Adam and Michael can tell. Even Tom can but luckily Layla can't seem to. Which is good cause she would probably never talk to me again if she knew. I can't loose my best friend so I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut and hope I lose these damn feelings I have for her. I can't have them it's so damn wrong. I laid down knowing I had a music video shoot tomorrow.