Best friends meet

What if Barry Allen had  brother and when his mother was murdered he was adopted and moved to Starling city at age 7 and forgot all about his brother due to is trauma by watching his mother stabbed in heart while the police barged in. When Sebastian turned 13 he was meant to go to a gala hosted by the Queens' and met his best friend Oliver Queen and his sister Thea, and by doing that he unlocked a whole new quest in life.

Oliver Queen' Pov (14 years old)

It was finally night of the gala that my mother and father had planned, but this gala was different because it was the first gala I was allowed to attend. I was wearing a suit that my grandmother got me for my birthday. As people from across the country started to come in, it was 15 minutes until I noticed a family walk in, I knew the two adults Jean and Merissa Smythe  but I did not know the boy but neither did anyone else. I walked over to the boy and I realised his eyes, the green sparkle fighting against the dullness in his eyes like he had seen something in the past.

I arrived at the stairwell where he was standing and I tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped and quickly said "This is a wonderful gala" which I smiled and said " Yes, may I ask who are you?" I was still smiling thinking a might actually have found another friend "Ummm.... My name is Sebastian Smythe, adopted by Jean and Merissa Smythe. I am guessing that you must be Oliver Queen?" I nodded "Yes, It is good that Mr and Mrs Smythe found some to adopt, I haven't seen them in ages. So tell me about yourself Sebastian".

He stood there for a second and answered " Well... I like singing and dancing, I go to Starling high school, I love playing lacrosse and I love  hanging around my friends and making jokes, I am pretty goofy If I don't say so myself" whilst doing this reassuring smirk which I laughed to.

My mother snuck up behind us and listened to our conversation for a bit 'till she said "Well Oliver looks you've found a new friend, you must be Sebastian am I correct" she looked intrigued by Sebastian, but quickly answered "yes ma'am and you must be Moira Queen, I love the gala so far" before I knew it Sebastian had to go home but before he did he made eachother promise we will see eachother soon. I made it my mission that we will.

Sorry it's a bit short but next one will be boarding the queen's gambit.