Stress

Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.

Amy

I woke up from a nightmare one of the worst, im not sure if its a nightmare or a vision  i just couldnt tell but what i can tell is that the insident from lastnight is not going to just pass, i know that the spoiled brat told on his father and he will be coming to see me well bring it on i turned to look at the time and it was 8 am then there was a knock on the door "yeah?" "breakfast is served" said kira "ok" i said a little confused cause she usually just walk in instead of knocking "kira?" "yeah?" "why are you knocking?" "are you desent?" i looked at the door confused "yeah" then she opened the door and there stood mike "well the last insident-" "nevermind" i said getting what shes saying "ok im coming" i said getting out of bed and following them downstairs we walked in to the kitchen "goodmorning!" everyone said and i just nod then i sat next to kira on the table and was served breakfast and we ate they were chatting and i was just sitting there eating and listening to them chat, i would occationally nod but didnt join in when i was done i washed my plate and walked into the living room and sat on the couch staring at the tv screen, just thinking about my dream "amy?" i looked behind me to see kira standing there looking at me confused "Are you ok?" i smiled "im fine"  "what are you doing?" "waiting" "for?" "just wait" i said smiling looking forwards agian "your scarying me" she said and i laughed "im not trying to scare you" "im just gonna go upstairs" she said and then made her way upstairs then a few minutes later the doorbell rang and i smiled "show time" then aiden went to open the door and i heard him talk "can we come in?" he asked "sure come in" said aiden then i turned around to see the alpha and silo "ah well good morning" i said and they walked in to the living room and sat accross from me "amy" said the alpha and i nod "what is this i hear about you assulting my son" i smiled and looked at silo "i did" "amy, with our situation going on can you atleast respect him as an alpha!" he said sort of begging then i looked at him and smiled "Alpha Greyson, you know very well that i respect you and your wife and i dont just do what i do for fun" he looked at me then turned to his son "leave us" he looked at his father than at me then he stood up and left "is your alpha telling you to do this?" he asked folding his fingers together and and leaning back giving me a stink eye "no, shes not shes accually the victim of your sons stupid pranks and lastnight was the last straw" i said "pranks?" "talk to your son, find out what really happened last night" i said and he looks at me "i see" he said "if you see then we wouldnt have this convertation" i said then i smirked "hold it in alpha Greyson, give it two days" i said then i got up to shake his hand and he looked at with eyebrows raised "two days?" i just smiled  "patience" then we shook hands and i walked away and i swore i heard him choke but i didnt  look back but i smiled then i ran into silo he glared at me and i pointed to the front of my shirt that had kiss and red lips on it then i walked away and knowing that he read the back that said my ass and a red arrow pointing to my ass "bitch" he said and i looked back and smirked "how much your gonna regret it" i said and walk in to my room "amy!" screamed kira paniced and i ran over to her where she was in her room "what?" i asked and she looked at me her eyes wide "i-i-i made out with him" she said looking at me hurt and confused "my feelings are scrambled amy...i dont like it" she said looking at me sadness filled her face and i held her as she cried "its ok, i'll make it better" i said thinking of a way to make it all better for her "itsok" i said rubbing her back and holding her we stayed that way till she stopped "want to go for a run?" i asked and she nods we walked downstairs after she fixed her eyes "we're going for a run" i said to aiden and he nods then mike came out "i'll come with" i ignored him then we walked out to the backyard and shifted then went for a run as we were running i tried to think of a way to get her out of here for awhile just enough to make her unlock her true potential and know who she really is "amy" i turned to see that mike was next to me "not now mike" "when are we going to talk about us?" "i said not now" i growled at him and he moved back a little "ok" he said then we countinue to run around 'i need a break' i thought 'i really need a break'.