11-15-18

Hello. It's me again...I heard you're still together. I've seen some of your posts and you look so happy! I'm so glad...I miss you, and love you...still. I'm ok, how are you? Good I see. I'm still at home most of the day after work at the restaurant, I remember when you would always visit me at the restaurant. You would always ask for me to be your waiter, you became so well known there that everyone knew who you were and who you were there for. It always made me laugh and made my day! I still laugh at the thought of you visiting the restaurant...of course you don't and that makes me laugh...and laughing turns into tears wanting to rush down like a rushing river being stopped by a dam, little by little the wall slowly chips away. I remember you came last week with her, it was awkward, and you just gave an awkward smile as you got waited by another co-worker, he knew about the break-up so he was the first one to go up and volunteer to wait the table for me. I was glad, but part of me felt sad seeing you with her...smiling...her laughing at one of your corny and stupid jokes. I miss your corny jokes. I miss you and love you. I'm ok like i've said for the past entries. I'm good...I promise.