Chapter Eleven.

Jieun woke up to the sound of knocking, rubbing her eyes tiredly with the back of her hand she felt her body sit up in her position but couldn't fully sit up an arm wrapped tightly around her waist, Jieun smiled seeing how Taeyong was unconscious and unwilling to let her go.

Jieun mumbles at 'come in' hearing another knock at Taeyong's bedroom door, Jisung opened the door hesitantly a hand covering his eyes.

"Uh hey Miss Han, we're going to be late" Jisung smiles and Jieun sighed checking the bedside table looking at the clock, 8:15.

"Holy fuck, yes I'm coming" Jieun answered back and with the closing of a door Jieun wiggled herself out of Taeyong's grasp to get ready, not before replacing her body with a pillow so Taeyong wouldn't wake up.

Jieun never moved faster than she was right now, quickly showering and rummaging through her bag on the dresser, brushing her teeth while buttoning her blouse and tightening her belt while brushing her hair, throwing it up in a high pony tail, her hair was slightly wet and added a little curl to the style, Jieun smiled at her appearance happy with it before leaving the bathroom.

Taeyong was leaning against his beds headboard eyes on his phone when Jieun walked in, his eyes moved to her and his lips turned into a lop sided grin, Jieun scrambled to put things in her bag and taking things out like deodorant to put on and perfume.

"I'll pick my things up after work, I'm seriously in a rush" Jieun sighed grabbing everything she needed and turned to Taeyong who was just shamelessly watching every move she made.

"That's fine" he mumbled softly, his smile only grew and Jieun raised an eyebrow.

"Why're you so happy?" Jieun walked over to the side of his bed quickly pecking him, a goodbye and good morning kids for the two.

"Oh nothing, just because I love you"

...

"um excuse me, Mrs Han?"

Jieun snapped out of her daydream and nodded towards the direction of the voice not realising who was speaking, it was already last period and Jieun could swear she was only just arriving, maybe not.

"Are you ok?" The voice spoke and Jieun finally recognised the voice, sending a quick smile to the boy.

"Yes I'm fine Haechan, thanks for asking" Jieun spoke making the whole room go silent, sure he's been attending classes for a whole week now but no one ever heard him answer a question let alone ask the teacher if she was ok.

Taking a look at the clock she saw how there was only 15 minutes of the class left, she looked down at the book in her hands, it was the book they were covering for the semester, closing it in her hands she clenched her fingers across the spine, the action not going unnoticed by a certain student.

"You've all made great progress today, I think an early dismissal is due, you all may leave, if anyone gets caught by another teacher just send them my way, Thank you class" Jieun spoke mindlessly and smiled finally snapping back into reality, the class cheered and packed up their things taking their leave, every student left leaving Jieun alone in the classroom, beside Haechan that is.

...

"Are you sure you're ok Miss Han? You seem quite out of it?" Haechan asked following his teacher to the music room, they had left the classroom early and were taking the excess posters they had made to the music room.

"I'm fine Haechan, I woke up late and it's thrown me off my game today, there's nothing wrong" Jieun smiled ruffling the boys hair earning a small giggle then a groan.