The Creepy house

Y/n's P.O.V:

"Eh? Really? You think so?" I ask I'm surprise, slightly blushing at the adorable boy in front of me.

The boy blushes again and nods his head furiously.

"W-well thank you." I stutter in embarrassment.

"EH?! She stuttered because of this guy! I mean, to be fair, he did compliment her looks before I even had the courage to say it out loud." Tanjiro thought in slight jealousy.

"I'm Zenitsu! Pleasure to meet you." Zenitsu bowed politely.

"I'm Y/n, and this is Tanjiro." I smile.

"I-I um...can I travel with you!" He says suddenly.

I look at Tanjiro and not even noticing his look of disapproval, then I look at Zenitsu.

"Sure!" I reply happily.

"YES!" Zenitsu cheers,

Tanjiro's crow flew by us and told us our next mission.

Ah yes, I remember this episode.

This is the Uzumi Drums demon episode.

Meaning, we'll have to go to that creepy house.

After the crow explains what happened, Zenitsu had a look of horror plastered on his face.

"M-multiple people died?!" He stutters.

"Ah crap, I can't look weak in front of Y/n! But that's all I've ever been." He thinks.

It makes me sad to listen to him being so self conscious about himself, but I don't think I should let them know I can hear their thoughts.

"Come on Zenitsu, we should hurry up and get going. I'll protect you if you need me to okay?" I smile at him in order to make him feel calmer about the situation.

"But I want to be the one protecting you." He thought sadly.

I had to resist the urge to blush and hug him because of his adorable puppy eyed face.

-Timeskip-

We reached the creepy looking house, and it's worse seeing it in person than it is when watching it in the anime.

I could sense some alive people and some dead people.

I could also sense Inosuke's body in there, which actually made me get super excited.

Tanjiro looked off to the side and saw the three kids over by the bushes looking terrified.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Tanjiro asks them.

They slightly flinch, scared to talk, so I walked over there to try.

"It's okay, we're demon slayers, and we're here to help you." I smile brightly at the adorable kids as Zenitsu also walked on over.

"Is she a gift from god?" Both Tanjiro and Zenitsu thought.

"O-our brother is in there...a-and he hasn't come out." Says the older one.

The kids flinch as they see a dead body get thrown out the window.

"Is that him?" Tanjiro asks.

The kids shake their heads.

"N-no. It's not anyone we know."

"Tanjiro, I can hear the constant beating of drums coming from inside." Zenitsu suddenly says.

"What? I can't hear anything." Tanjiro looks confused at Zenitsu's statement.

"I have an extreme sense of hearing, I can hear all sorts of things."

"I see...so you have an ability like us too." Tanjiro says.

"Huh?" Zenitsu questions.

"I have an extreme sense of smell." Tanjiro responds.

"I um- have multiple." I laugh slightly.

"I have a great sense of feel, I have amazing speed...and I'd rather not say the last one.."

"Ah, Okay." Zenitsu says, amazed at how cool we both were.

"I'm able to feel multiple breathing lives in there, I think their brother is on of them. But there's also another one of us in there." I say.

"Another..." Tanjiro started.

"One of us....?" Zenitsu finished.

I nodded as I readied myself for the beat of the drums.

"I-I think I want to stay outside." Zenitsu said in fear.

But it was too late to back out now...

We were already inside of the creepy house.

I'm glad that I actually updated today 😅

Anyways, here's another drawing of mine, I'm not finished coloring it though 😂