Uzumi Drums Demon (EDITED!)

Start writing your story

Y/n's P.O.V:

We were all stuck in the same place, the kids and Zenitsu scared, but me and Tanjiro were confident.

"Zenitsu, I trust you to protect this box with all of your life, it's very important to me." Tanjiro said, while giving the box to Zenitsu.

He only nodded and held onto the box.

The drums beat once more and we were all separated.

I got stuck with Zenitsu and the older boy out of the young children.

Zenitsu was scaredout of his mind and tried to find an exit.

He opened a certain door...

And out came Inosuke!

"I've released a demon!' He exclaims.

Demon?

More like one sexy, hot, husbando.

Notice me Senpai and marry me right now.

Inosuke ran away, like he was determined to do something important, not even sparring one glance at me.

"Nooooo! Come back my best boyo!"  I internally anime cried, while on the outside I tried to stay serious.

Just then, a demon emerged from the darkness, lunging at me to attack me. My reaction time was slow, I wasn't able to get out my sword.

Just when I thought I'd reach my end, Zenitsu put down the box he was holding, and quickly slashed the demon, his sword surrounded in lightning.

"Huh? Did I miss an episode or something? I swear I've watched all of it twice, yet I've never seen this scene in the anime."

"Are you okay Y/n?" Zenitsu asked with kind, yet worried eyes.

I blush a bit and nod.

"Yeah I'm okay, thanks to you Zenitsu."

Zenitsu's face becomes a color of red that hasn't even been named yet.

That's how dark the color was.

"I-I-I-I-I-Um, d-d-didn't d-do m-much r-really." He stutters.

"Nonsense! I had a very slow reaction time! I need to work on that! If if wasn't for you Zenitsu, I would've died, so thank you." I smile at him brightly, only for it to end up making him faint.

"Oh crap!" I exclaim.

Tanjiro's P.O.V:

I was bloodied..

I was bruised...

I probably broke my bones again..

I can't lose,I still need to Protect Nezuko..

Along with Y/n..

 I tried my best to avoid the demons papers, I could smell that they were important to him.

And for a split second, the demon was surprised that I was trying to avoid stepping on the papers.

But that shock didn't last, he still beat his drums, but I used his drum beating to my advantage.  

"Water breathing ninth form! Water splash!" 

And with that I finish off the demon, but before he could completely disintegrate he said,

"Thank you, kind demon slayer."

I smiled and payed my respects as I tried to find my way out.

Y/n's P.O.V:

There was one last beat of the drum and Zenitsu, the boy and me were back outside.

But this is where the trouble starts.

Inosuke came charging at Zenitsu, kicking him multiple times as he tried to protect the box that held Nezuko.

Tanjiro finally came out of the building, with a horrified face.

I was trying to pull Inosuke off of Zenitsu but I got elbowed in the face a few times, however it didn't faze me.

But Zenitsu...

"You...said this box was important to you right...I did what you told me too...I'm protecting it just like you said Tanjiro!" He said weakly, smiling, but also producing tears.

"I'm fine too Tanjiro, just a few bruises won't hurt me!" I smile weakly, after getting hit a few more times in the face.

Tanjiro let out a frustrated yell..

And charged towards Inosuke..