Dreams(Mapleshade x Fem!Reader)

Your POV
  My paws stretched out before me, the wind slapping against my pelt and screaming in my ears. My body soon met the ground, and I heard laughing before snapping my eyes open. My breathe was fast and ragged, and I blinked a few times before standing up, shaking my pelt. I stepped outside of the den, the wind soft but caring a familiar voice. Weak. It was the cat from my dream. I shook my head and continued my walk out of camp. Briarlight turned her head towards me, confused. I quickly explained myself, "I couldn't sleep." before adding "Can I go on a walk?" Briarlight smiled and mewed back, "Sure, but be careful if you go around the WindClan border, I heard a patrol talking about how hostile they were." I nodded my head and mewed a quick "Thanks" Before walking out of the camp. I soon broke into a run once I couldn't smell Briarlight, trying to not alert anyone else of my absence. I made it to the lake, a place a half RiverClan cat like me would love. I've heard stories of my mother from my father, Graystripe. My mother, Silverstream, had died giving birth to me, my brother, and my sister.
   I placed my front paws into the water, a small smile on my face as I splashed the water up and watched the water ripple when it came down. I continued to splash around in the water, giggling slightly at the feeling. Even when it was night, the water wasn't to cold, it's newleaf after all. Soon I stopped, horrified when I noticed the water turning red. I soon heard the water splash, and quickly turned. Once I turned, I was met with a close view of a beautiful Tortoiseshell and white she-cat with amber eyes. I felt my fur heat up and blinked before yelping and stepping away, mewing, "Sorry!" quickly a few times. The she-cat blinked at me, slightly surprised and extremely confused. "Your Sliverstream's kit, correct?", The she-cat mewed after gathering herself. Her voice sent a chill down my back, make my stomach tingle, and made my leg's weak. "Y-yes.", was all I could muster with my flustered state.
Mapleshade's POV
   She's adorable! I wonder if she's always so flustered? My mind continued to wonder for a heartbeat before the P/c She-cat quietly asked," D-did you k-know my mom?" I felt my heart jump into my throat as her soft voice. I quickly mewed"N-not personally.", without thinking. Why can't I lie to her? She's just so adorable...I felt her rest her muzzle close to my neck wound and flinched out of my thoughts. She noticed and said, "I can get some herbs and cobwebs for you wound, It would hurt alot less." My eyes widened slightly at her kindness. she doesn't even know my name or want Clan I'm in, yet she still helps me? I felt my fur heat up. "S-sure."
~~Timeskip Plus Your POV~~
I had put cobwebs on Mapleshade's wound, and we talked. After what felt like heartbeats, the sun began to set and I begged Mapleshade to come to camp with me. She finally agreed and we set off, me having a skip in my pawsteps.
(Part one over)