chapter 4 the dance studio

Jimin went to his dance class and start to warming up and start to put on some music on and start to dance and keeps dancing sexy and sees jk in the room and watch him dance and licks his lips at jimin and jimin gets speechless and keeps dancing sexy. jk Walk to him and stand by him and jimin starting to walk back and fell jk gets speechless and didn't know what to do. Jk said keep dancing now jimin nods start to dance on him and jk moans softly. jimin keeps dancing sexy and feels it by his ass and his face got red. Jk truns jimin around and kisses him on the lips and push him against the wall and and started to kiss his neck and leaves marks and keeps doing it and jimin moans daddy. JK said what was that baby boy? Jimin answer daddy right there. Jk kisses his neck Deeper till he wants to be fuck. Jimin started to get horny and said I want you daddy so bad but jk keep teasing him by kissing his neck and leaves bits marks on it and jimin said daddy u are teasing me and jk smile and keeps doing it and won't stop until he moans very loud and jimin moans very loud and jk stops and smiles at him and jimin breath heavy and looks at jk and didn't have and words to say and jk said how do you feel baby boy? Jimin answer it felt so good and sits down on the floor by the wall and looks at jk. Jk said are u ok baby boy? Jimin said yes I am just trying to breath that's all start to drink some water and calms down and gets up and started to dance again then the bell rings for science.