chapter 6 the out side

jimin was sitting on the wall and talking suga and saw jk face and sees he is not very happy and gets scared again and gets get speechless and jk put his tough in his cheek and said just wait tell u get my house. Jimin nods and keep talking to suga and suga know something was going on with jimin and suga ask are u ok jimin? Jimin said yes and keeps looking at jk again.suga said why are u scared for jimin? Moves jimin hair away from his face and hugs him. Jk gets more jealous and walks over to them and said jimin can I talk to you please? Jimin said sure and got up and walks with jk what is it jk? Jk answer why in the hell u let him hug u know I own u smack u across the face and jimin said I am so sorry jk looks at.jk said just wait till we get home and trust me I will punished you so good u can't get up in the morning do I make myself clear? Jimin answer yes sir and walks back to suga and sits down again and talk to suga. Suga said what is worng jimin are you ok? Jimin said I am fine and I will not be in school tomorrow ok. Suga said ok I will miss you jimin said I will to the u are my best friend suga. Jk walk over let's go now.jimin gets up and walks with jk and look at him. Jk said stop looking at me u are in so much truble just wait till we get home. Jimin looks down again and walks home with jk and dose not say anything then they got home.