2. The new girl

Adriens POV
I got out my limo to surrounded by fan girls as usual. I am a famous model after all and the son of the rich and famous designer, Gabriel Agreste, so what did you expect. I moved my way though the crowd of screaming girls and over to my best bro. Nino and I have been friends ever since my farther let me go to school a few years back. We got sat next to each other in class, and ever since then we just got along. He's not a playboy like me tho, he's more into having a 'long term relationship' as he calls it. Me on the other hand, I'm more into just having some 'fun' with fangirls if you know what I mean.

"Hey bro" Nino called out to me as I made my way up the steps

"Alright ladies" I said turning around to face the crowd "Just give me a minute then I'll sign your pictures, okay"
As all the girls sighed and turned around to walk away I grabbed a girls wrist who had caught my eye earlier

"Come round to my place later and we can have some fun" I said as I handed her a peice of paper with my number and address on it.

"Okay" she said, her voice shaking with disbelief excitement

"You haven't even been at school 5 minutes and your already making a move on some innocent girl" Nino said with a little bit of laughter and sadness in his voice at the same time

"What can I say, it's just who I am" I said, noticing Ninos gaze wondering elsewhere.

"Hello, earth to Nino" I said waving a hand in front of his face.

"Dude, who's that girl, is she new?" I turned round to see what Nino was talking about. I could only see Alya, she was in some of my classes. She was one of the only girls that didn't fall at my feet. I had tried multiple times to suduce her but nothing seemed to work. I've stopped trying tho as Nino developed a small crush on her, and tho I admit that I  may be a play boy, I am a loyal friend and I would never do something like that.

"Huh" I sighed in confusion "I can only see Alya" I said to Nino turning back around.

"No not her, the one she's talking to, I've never seen her before?" I turned back around to now see another girl standing beside Alya. She had dark blue hair tied up in pigtails. I couldn't help but notice how fine she was. She has a great figure and beautiful smile.

'Fresh meat' I thought to myself  'this is going to be fun' ...