3. Return

Marinette's POV
I was walking to school with Alya. Alya is my best friend, and when I say best friend, i truly meen best friend! We tell each other everything. I've known her since as long as I could remember, but a few years ago I moved to a different part of France as my parents wanted to make their bakery known somewhere other than than Paris so that they could make connections and possibly extend their business on day. It's been three years since I've properly talked to Alya in person and it's quite refreshing actually.

She was telling me about a boy she liked. I think she said his name was Nino. She'd mentioned him a few times before when we would call or face time. I knew she really liked this boy as she had never really been interested in boys before. She never really saw the point in having a boyfriend. To her she didn't need any boy to make her happy, as long as she was surrounded by her family and friends that was enough.

So because of this, I found it immensely fun to tease her about it.

So as soon as she told me about this Nino kid, I knew she was in it deep. Although she did mention being hesitant to hang around him cause his best friend was a player.

At was first I was confused but then she went on to explain how he was known for trying to seduce every girl he lays his eyes on. She said he tried to get with her in the past but she had made it very clear she wasn't interested. He seemed to take the hint and back off but she was still very weary of him.

She said that the only good quality about him was that, although he was a stereotypical playboy, he never did anything to make a girl feel uncomfortable. Everything he did was always consensual. He was persistent she had to admit, but he was respectful and new that every girl had a choice.

I mean from what I heard from Alya, it seemed to be well known that Adrien was a playboy, so she didn't really feel sorry for all the girls that had slept with him and gotten their hearts broken. They most likely knew about his reputation, so to her that was their fault.

"You better not fall for his charms" Alya joked letting out a small giggle

"Oh don't you worry. I won't, trust me." I giggled slightly as we continued to walked towards school. As we began walking towards the stairs that led to the entrance, a black limo pulled up and a swamp of girls began to run towards it.

"That's pretty boys ride I suspect" I said turning to Alya with a slight chuckle

"You guessed it" Alya rolled her eyes at the sight of all the girls running up to him as he got out of the car. I've got to admit, he was handsome. He had blond hair that was messy but not too messy. You could tell that even through his cloths that he had a good figure. I suppose that's what you get when your a model for most of your life.

I watched as he began to walk up the steps and waved at a boy that I could only assume was Nino.

"So that's the boy your pinning after" I said to Alya mockingly

"Oh shut up... but yeah that's him" she said back, her voice growing quieter as the sentence went on. I looked back up to the entrance to get a better look at Nino, involuntarily making eye contact with Adrien in the process. I couldn't help but notice how green his eyes where. They looked mysterious and in a way almost calming. Alya began to noticed my staring.

"Oh no you don't. Dot tell me your already falling for his charms girl" she had a hint of anger in her voice.

"No, no I was just getting a better look at Nino" I giggled trying to not let her know that I was indeed staring at Adrien. I was too busy defending myself to Alya, that I didn't notice a Certain blond walk down the school steps and down towards me.

I felt a slight tap in my shoulder and I turned around to see the one and only player of the school

"well hello there little lady"

A/N

I know I said I wasn't going to be updating this story but I had already written half this chapter already and I thought I would just Finnish it off.

Well anyway I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I hope to be updating soon.

Bye x