𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒; 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝚃𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚒

It's over now Tiffani

It's over now Tiffani. Everything alright. Davina alright. Damon alright. Dianna, jakoda, and even Zak is alright. What's your problem tiff? He ain't coming back tiff! He's dead Tiffani!! Dead!!! Stop worrying about Franko. Tiffani your strong. You're a strong mother and protecter. He's gone tiff.

Tiffani. Tiffani. Tiffani. Tiff......

"Tiffani!!"I jump once I heard Dianna calling me. I look up seeing her holding her son Jakoda. "What's wrong? You been day dreaming for the longest"she giggled.

"I-I know. It keep coming back to me"I sigh heavily face palming myself.

"Like Damon said. Franko is dead and can't be alive"dianna spoke. She played with Jakoda who was making adorable baby sounds. "The FBI took his body away"

"You don't think Damon was working for the FBI?"I ask.

"I know my brother. He wasn't working for the FBI, he played them like a fiddle and making them believe that Franko was bad"—"Which he was"

"Thanks Dianna. I just hate the fact that this all happened...."

"A few months ago Tiffani. Stop thinking about it and think about davina who is crying her ass off upstairs"dianna nodded her head to the stairs.

I got up from the couch downstairs and made my way to Davina room. I walked in her pink room seeing her crying her eyes out. "What's wrong my princess?"I picked her up carrying her out her room. I went back downstairs to the living room where dianna was with Jakoda.

"Heyy my baby"dianna reach for Davina. I handed her Davina and sat down next to them. Davina and Jakoda are the same size in my eyes but Davina is older then Jakoda. "Look at your hair. What you did to it?"

"She sleeps horrible. Thank god she's use to her own bed now"I spoke. "How's the family though?"

"What you mean?"dianna looked at me.

"Ya know. You, Jakoda, and Zak"I said. "Is Zak doing a good job at taking care of the both of y'all?"

"Zak don't have to take care me and jakoda. I have my own money so I can take care me and my child"Dianna said.

"Do you see yourself spending a lifetime with Zak?"I ask.

"Do you like Zak or something?"she turn to me. I tilt my head to the side looking at her crazy. "I'm just asking"she laugh.

"Dumb ass question but no I don't. I'm just asking Dianna, you know how Zak is"I said.

"I don't know yet. It seems like he's hiding something from me"Dianna said. "But I don't want to tell him"

"Maybe you should"I mumble. "Can't keep all bottled up"I got up from the couch walking to the kitchen.

"When is the wedding? I want to pick the dress and do the makeup"dianna said. I scratched my head thinking when the wedding gone be. Damon wants the wedding to be around summer time. I was thinking spring. But spring time is over with.

"Ummmm, I don't know. I'm thinking right now"I open the fridge getting something to drink. My throat was dry. I poured my juice and drunk it swiftly. As I was drinking my juice, I stared outside looking at the pool we had. Damon decided to buy two Rottweilers for the family. Bucky and lucky are my babies as well. They came in as puppies and still are puppies. Just big.

Life been a rollercoaster for me. I been having nightmares that Franko came back to life and killed me. I would jump out my sleep screaming waking up Davina and Damon. This been going on for a while now. It won't stop.

Damon very busy with his work. He don't do work from home. Only from his office which is an hour away from home. I hate the fact that's it's far from home. What if something happens to me or Davina? Even his family members. But Damon don't care. He just want to rule the world now. He already took over Colorado and next is Oklahoma. California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and next is New York. Everybody knows him. And since everybody know him, they know me. I don't want the attention on me all the time.

"Heyyy family. Look at my nephew Jakoda and my baby girl Davina"I heard Damon in the living room. He kissed Davina cheeks and smiled. "What y'all doing today?"

"Nothing. Just watch tv while the day goes by"Dianna spoke.

"Nah, not in this house"Damon said. "Let's do something"

"Do what? Go to the park and have a picnic"I said.

"I guess other then spending a day in the house doing nothing"Damon said. I walk back to the living room looking at Damon. "You down?"

"Yeah I'm down"

—————————————

This is the sequel to "Broken"

If you haven't read that book yet, do so now to know who the characters are and what's going on.

For the people who read the first book and couldn't wait for the sequel, thx y'all and I love y'all for supporting me and this book.

Love y'all and peace ✌🏾