𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒; 𝐷𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝐸𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑦

𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗

"Baby wake up

"Baby wake up. Davina crying"Tiffani tap me to wake up. I open my eyes looking up at the ceiling. I can hear Davina crying out loud in her nursery for attention. I hop out of bed going to her nursery.

"Good morning baby girl"I smiled at her. She jump up and down smiling that she finally is getting out of bed. I took her out the crib and placed her on the changing table. After changing her diaper, I picked her up and took her to my room so she can wake up Tiffani ass. "Let's go see mama. Wanna go see mama"I made baby noises. She bounced in my arms smiling from ear to ear.

I walk back into my room placing Davina on the bed. Tiffani was snoring her ass off. I know her ass ain't that tired. We only had one round last night. I shook my head giggling lowly. "One.....Two......Three"I sat Davina on Tiffani head as Davina smacked her head a few times. This shit had me weak.

"Really Damon!"Tiffani grab Davina from off her head. She sat up looking at me like she wanted to kill me. "This shit ain't funny"

"It is cause Davina laughing too"I laugh.

"Fuck you"she held Davina in her arms going to the bathroom. She slammed the door in my face which didn't do nothing to hurt my feelings cause I laughed even louder.

The shit was funny.

Later (Damon Business)

"Yooo"

"Wassup Dee!! I heard you opening up another business in June"

"Yeah man. Expanding"

"You don't need to expand anymore man, you alr.........."

I cut his ass off. "I don't care if I already have this or that. I want to expand my business and take over the country"

"Look man. As your friend, I'm telling you somebody want you dead for your crown"

"And who is this somebody?"I stood up from my seat narrowing my eyebrows.

"Can't tell you that bruh. Just keep your family safe"

And just like that. He hung up. I shook my head looking at my stack of money.

Somebody don't want me dead cause they want the crown. They want me dead cause they jealous of what I have.

Ima figure it out. One way or another.

_____________________

So I know this was a short chapter. But more is coming. I'm trying to get this story to catch up. I only had 3 or 4 chapters for this story and it started in February. It's April!! This story should have at least 17 or 20 chapters up. Lol 😂

Anyways..... love y'all and peace ✌🏾