𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥; 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑠

𝚃𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚒

The day was going by so slow

The day was going by so slow. It was like I was stuck in time. All I did today was look at the clock and watched tv with Davina. This is why I need to get back to work. I sigh turning off the tv and walking upstairs to my room so I can find something to do. Maybe do some makeup.

I grab my phone looking at some notifications on Facebook and Instagram. Some girls wanted me to do their makeup and hair. Might as well. As I was going through my phone, my best friend Sky wanted me to meet her at this bar. Finally something to do. I walk back downstairs to the couch grabbing Davina so I can get her dress.

After I got her dress, I walk to my room so I can get dress. I pulled out my hot pink two piece outfit, my loui sandals to go with my purse. After I got dress, I did my hair and makeup and was ready to go.

Later(Bar)

"Heyyy"Sky got up from the table and hugged me. "Oh my god. It been so long"

"Girl only two weeks since we last saw each other"sky said. Sky was very pretty. She had hazel eyes, pretty skin, and Kylie Jenner lips. Of course, she looked like a Instagram model but she wasn't. Sky told me she wanted to be a singer one day. She have a beautiful voice I can tell you that.

"How's life though?"I ask her.

"Life is good. I talk to this producer yesterday and he said that I can finally get in the studio and sing"sky smiled so wide.

"That's great. I'm proud of you"I smiled. "Next thing you know you might be dating August Alsina or Chris Brown"

"Ouuuu or them football players"Sky drunk her water.

"Speaking of which. How's the hoe?"I rolled my eyes just not wanting to think about her boyfriend.

"One, he's not a hoe"Sky laughed. "He's doing good actually"

"How good? Last time I heard that he was cheating on you with your coworker"I said. "Is he still doing good?"

"See, now you tryna be petty"Sky chuckle.

"I'm just saying Sky. Maybe he ain't the right one for you"I sip on my wine.

"And Damon is"Sky said with an attitude.

"Excuse me?"I looked at her.

"You think Damon is the best fiancé and loves you very much but I can see through him tiff. Damon isn't slick, he goes to the strip club every night with his crew and comes out with 5 girls putting them in a van like he kidnapping them"—"he ain't what you think he is"

"And how do you know sky? You never really talked to Damon..."

"Tiffani I work at the strip club as a bar tender. I see's everything and knows everything" Sky said.

All I can do was look down at my food  and back up at her. What if she's lying? I don't think Damon is doing that. If so, I have a big big problem.

________________

Sky