𝙞𝙞𝙞. 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣

" THE PRINCESS
      JUMPED FROM
          THE TOWER
              & LEARNED
                  THAT SHE
                      COULD FLY
                          ALL ALONG. "

- she never needed those wings.

— ° ∙ ☆★☆ ∙ ° —

𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑴𝑰𝑺 Rodi peaked out the window as minutes ticked by on the dull clock. For a Friday, it was exceptionally monotonous. Rain pattered on the windows as her edifier droned on about some calculus assignment. Her mind began to wander to what caused people to misprize rain. Perhaps it was the exasperating wet feeling it gave people. Maybe it was the gloomy clouds it brought with it. Yet Artemis thought rain was splendid. Each droplet, she imagined, held a different story inside it.

She felt that the rain was like a little prisoner of the firmament, betokening every time it rained they were set free into the atmosphere. But then again, who was she kidding? It was just rain. All the poetry books she had skimmed over in her lifetime were probably beginning to get to her head. She snapped out of it and turned her dark, chocolate orbs to the classroom in front of her. Another day, another edification.

"Arty, do you think sand is called sand because it's between the sea and the land?" Artemis's roommate and best friend, Levi McLarm, leaned over and uttered.

"Are you high, Lev?" Artemis retorted and rolled her eyes at her distracted friend.

"No, but I am horny after hearing Hayden is getting moved into our biology class. He is one perfect ass hunk of man," Levi replied with a smirk on her face.

"Doesn't he have a girlfriend?" Artemis mumbled as the professor glanced at them.

"Nah, he has one night stands. And if that's all I can get, I'm fine with it." Her tone was seductive in attempts to make Artemis laugh. But she failed, seeing as Artemis was somehow already nose deep in her assignment.

Levi sighed and got to work, wishing that Artemis would loosen up for just one day.

— ° ∙ ☆★☆ ∙ ° —

𝑨𝑪𝑹𝑶𝑺𝑺 the gigantic, wealthy college campus, Hayden Christensen was jogging on the treadmill. He didn't have any class at the time, and he was always up for a work out. Beads of sweat dripped from his hairline to his jaw, and his calves flexed with every step. The air was no longer freezing on his bare torso, seeing as his body had heated up tremendously with the exercise. Once he had completed the 5k, he headed over to the pull up bar and began straining to haul himself up and down.