𝙞𝙫. 𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨

" THE PRINCESS
LOCKED HERSELF
                    AWAY IN THE
HIGHEST TOWER,
                    HOPING A KNIGHT
IN SHINING ARMOR
                WOULD COME TO HER RESCUE. "

- she didn't realize she could be her own knight.

— ° ∙ ☆★☆ ∙ ° —

𝑻𝑯𝑬 very second Artemis got back to Levi and her apartment, she began stressing about what she was going to wear. She tore through her closet, the sudden pressure to look good being larger than she anticipated. When she wanted to look good, she wanted to look irresistible. So, her natural perfectionist state of mind immediately became hectic.

First she went for a classic jeans and t-shirt vibe. Seconds later, she hated that and went for a crop top and leggings feel. But she realized that felt too basic in her eyes, so she went into the deep depths of her closet and found her outfits for one specific event—clubbing. She hadn't gone clubbing in months, but she loved shopping for it. Artemis worked hard to obtain her hourglass figure, so she liked buying clothes to show it off. Going to a college party would be the perfect time.

So, her choices were mainly dresses. She soon stumbled upon the perfect one, and all felt right. Excitement rushed through her veins. It was a short, bodycon dress that stopped just at her thighs. It was tight and loose in the right areas, and probably her favorite dress of that type. The color was silky, creamy, and perfectly complementary to her bone structure and bronze skin tone, something that was hard for clothes to do.

After she had changed into the dress, she went to her bathroom and turned on some Harry Styles as she straightened her curls

After she had changed into the dress, she went to her bathroom and turned on some Harry Styles as she straightened her curls. Once that was done, she did some noticeable but natural looking makeup and texted Levi she was ready. As she headed out, she grabbed a wristlet and sprayed some perfume on to finish the look. As she walked out, she saw Levi waiting to leave patiently at the island. Levi wore a tiny dress as well, only hers was much looser.