~Love you~

N.Fredbear POV

I was blushing dark red while Night was kissing me. He soon pulls away to catch his breath I was still blushing.
"W-what was t-the kiss f-for?"
"What do you mean?... I kissed you because I love you Fred"
"Y-you do?"
"Why else would I kiss you?"
"I-I don't knoww" I was blushing so I covered my face but Night moved my paws away from my face and he smiled. I looked away blushing.
"Aw what's wrong?" Night turn my head to his and he was smiling. I was blushing then he kissed me again. But I kissed back this time blushing. Nightmare pulled me closer and my tail started wagging. I felt my stomach getting licked meaning his other mouth is open.

(MMMMM WHAT THAT MOUTH DO 😂)

Nightmare yet again pulled away he was also blushing.
"I-I love you Fred..."
"I-I-I love you too N-Night!" He smiles then he hugs me. And I hugged back. With my tail wagging.
"I'm glad you do Fred... I started to get feeling for you when I was still with you know... Her..."
"I have always had feeling for you Night... Even when you didn't like me much in high school I still had a crush on you"
"Heh ok Fred" Night started to rub my ear and my ears lower and I purred.

Nightmare POV

"Cutie"
"N-no"
"Yes you are" I was graded Fred's paw, "wanna be my boyfriend?" Fred started to blush dark red.
"Y-yes!" I smiled and and kissed Fred's cheek again and he blushed a lot. I got up and helped Fred up too.
"Let's go with the others ok?"
"Ok!" We got dressed then we walked over to the others. Fred was giggling the whole time
"Ssshhh"
"Hehehehehehe" guess he is in a giggling mood. I stop and looked at Fred.
"You wanna tell them?"
"Yea!"
"Then stop with the giggling" he giggled one time then nodded. We walked to the others to see them all eating "hey guys"
"Hey!" They said than Fred and I sat down and started to eat.
"So how are you all?" Chica ask.
"Could be bett-" the Freddles can over kinda screaming. "I thought they were still asleep..."
"Being a parents must be hard Freddy and Foxy"
"You thinkkkk!?!... Anyways you breakfast is over there kids"
"Alright" they sat down and started to eat. Quiet again
"S-" I was cut off my Fred tugging my arm, "yes?"
"Can I tell them???"
"Sure Fred"
"Yayyy! Hey everyone I gonna tell you all something!" They all looked at Fred... He's so happy and I'm glad he us. "Night and I are datingg" and all we hear is Chica

(Yesss)

"MYSHIPHASAIL! LIKEOMG!!!! HOWLONG?!?! JFIFNVOFKFORNE9FNFID" What????
"This is why we can't have gay things!"
"But I like gay... Gay couples! All around! Then world will be better if everyone just accepts gay and lesbian couples! Love is love!"

I have never been so touched
"Were you waiting just for this moment just to say that?" I ask
"Maybe! But come on! People do have accept! Love is love no matter what!"
"Aye mean ye not Chica lass"
"See! Thank you Foxy! And also when did you guys start dating?"
"Like... This morning?"
"Still fresh new love perfect!" I looked at Fred and he just shurged.
"I never know what to say when Chica says things like that.."
"Same here Nightmare... Same here"
"I mean she does say some weird stuff from time to time"
"Ha! That's because I am weird! And I don't care what people say about me! But they say something bad about my friends! Or anyone I care for they died!" Then she started talking more about other stuff that I honestly didn't want to hear at that point cuz it was a bunch of gibberish.
"Why do I make friends with the weird ones?..." But I like my weird friends and I'm sure they like me too.

End of chapter
See ya all the next one