Bully

"Henry!" I screamed. Running after our class president for the session - Mrs. Rowley, our class Teacher's choice not ours. Focusing on him as I walk to catch up with, I bumped into some group of students, their faces which were lit with excitement as they talk earlier turned into frowns in another second.

Knowing too well that it was my fault.  I Had to apologize.

"Sorry," I said not waiting to hear the reply from them.

It's now a common habit that whenever the Teachers seem to be having their meetings early Monday morning like this, students are always in groups around the staff room sections, finishing unfinished assignments.

Sounds good that way. I don't want to condemn anyone. Its a new session after all, which means a new beginning for me. I don't think it the same with Henry though, seeing his behavior this morning really wants to change my new beginning to the other way round one.

"Wait!" screaming again, this time around, with all the powers my strength can render. Other students were gazing at me - guess I look like someone that's crazy right now, with my hair which was packed to a knot earlier dangling around my face.

Some Students across me were looking at me but I shot them a look which I know wasn't a friendly one while my insides burn.

Everyone should face their business!

"Are you ready?" He said arching his eyebrow.

"Seriously?" I fumed "like you know how much I had to scream to get your attention?". I asked shooting him a disgusted glance, standing akimbo.

" Are you asking me?. You don't look good when you scream.".

I watched him in disgust as he continued.

"Had to run for my life. I don't want to get eaten up...." Looking at me flatly, he finished

"....by a Lion"

That's it. I grabbed him by the collared shirt, raising my right hand, then I stopped

I hear gasps from other students as I release my hand which fell back to my sides.

I wasn't taught to hit people. And I won't. Not even Henry would make me do that.

Ignoring them I pushed forward, the student murmured and I had to leave him. I don't want to attract the attention of any staff, not even Ms.Brown - the cleaner which I sensed should be nearby why because she is always everywhere.

Snarling while I look into his dark eyeballs. The bully stared back at me. His brows knitting into a frown.

"Surprised we are now equal in heights? Shocked uh? " I smirked.

"It's a common trait, not surprised about yours" He snarled back. Talk of guts!

"Whatever" I shrugged. Turning to leave him with his rough shirt, Assignments to compile back to order for submission as they sure are scattered around on the marble floor. Not like I care if the assignment never gets to the teacher anyway. I want him removed as the class president.

We can never get along.

"Come back here, Lia". He cursed under his breath.

"Make me". I taunted glancing back a little without turning. I'm never wasting my time more on this.

I quickened my walking pace, heading to my supposed class, for the session.

**************************

Who do you think Dave is?
What do you think about Adria?
How about Henry?

Do you think Dave and Adria have a connection sort of?

Do you enjoy it?

Thanks for reading!❤❤❤